• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Blue's art stuffs

-Blue-

Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
I always liked browsing these part of the forum and seeing everyone's awesome work ever since I officially came back in around 2020 and around the time I participated in my first tbt events in I think 2021?

Anyway every time I thought about posting time just got the better of me and it'd always slip by before I knew it. Figured now's as good as any time to just do it. I haven't been able to draw as much as I like/used to, but I hope to change that this year. I'll just post some of my recent stuff. They're from stories I wrote or still write.

I know my stuff is amateur at best, but thank you for taking the time.

Boat.jpg

Run.jpg
Smore.jpg

Took me some time, but I made another drawing and here is one from a previous event that I don't believe I ever shared the full image of. Building a snowman. And the other I tried to make the simple background look like heavy rain hitting the character.
Snowman
Snow.jpg

The Heretic (Wanted dead or alive; Preferably dead)
Knight.jpg

If you have a sketchbook, it seems like it would be full of love. I like how...lively/full of life your characters are if that makes sense? The shading in your new piece is cool too!

If you have a sketchbook, it seems like it would be full of love. I like how...lively/full of life your characters are if that makes sense? The shading in your new piece is cool too!
Thanks Mar! I never really had a sketchbook, but I've always had one of those paper 'school' folders where I would just stick whatever drawings I did. I think I have had a few mention that about my drawings. Or something similar. Maybe it has something to do with the simplicity of them? Anyway, thanks for the comment and taking the time to check them out.

I did laugh when I uploaded the images. They're so different. One is so calm and the other is just so dramatic.

amateur at best?? no way!! i love your art style, it reminds me so much of The Little Prince which is one of my favorite stories of all time; the artwork for that book warms my heart and makes me happy, just like your style. Keep it up! <3

Wow this looks really cool! I think drawing in greyscale is a very interesting concept, may I ask is this digital or traditional art?
Thank you! It's sort of both I guess. I draw it all out and then use an art program on my WiiU to make it cleaner. I should probably get a tablet or somehow find a way to hook up my WiiU pad to my pc to cut all those steps out, but I'm just using the stuff I got without having to spend money lol. I'm cheap like that.

amateur at best?? no way!! i love your art style, it reminds me so much of The Little Prince which is one of my favorite stories of all time; the artwork for that book warms my heart and makes me happy, just like your style. Keep it up! <3
Haha aw thank you! I just think I need to practice more and keep a schedule, which can be easy to fall out of it lol. I know whenever I draw or finish something I think 'Eh this is ok I guess...but do I really want to post it online?' I guess everyone thinks that at some point though. Thanks for the encouragement!

I've never heard of that book. I did look it up and some of the illustrations remind me of Shel Silverstein's books like Where the sidewalk ends. Those books were passed down through my family to all of us lol.

Been a while since I posted here. With work and life just being so busy, I really wanted to sit down and do some drawings, but it was hard to find that time.

I wanted to challenge myself with colored pencils. I color some pieces, but usually don't like how they turn out. I think this one turned out alright. I had a bunch of colorless blending pencils and now they're just stubs. Characters from a story I've made from years ago (and still write about it every now and then)

Fullbackground.jpg

Back