Auction Bluebear is MOVING

kurolli

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Bluebear already wants to move! Il start the auction at 100k, Minimum increment is 50k.

Buyout: Flurry, Apple, Hamphrey, Hamlet, Rodney.

...No you dont understand. The buyout for bluebear is that you give ME hamlet.

I'll bid 300k. For my sons town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg!!! I just got on my oldest son's town and set the time for you to get clay and he's gone. Oh I could cry. I am so sorry. I must have written his leaving date out wrong. I'll try to find him for you. And if any of your hamsters pop up in a camp site or in my 2 new towns (once I get my 2 new copies in) I'll let u know ASAP. I am so so sorry.

Dont worry Daco; it happens to me all the time, i know how you feel!;;;

it's alright, thankyou <3

UGH, I just feel so bad. BTW, I ordered TWO copies. I'll be cycling with Tardis, Pengu, Loki and Twi with one copy, and will have the other one as a holding game so some of your dreamies may come up there.

Oh, changing my bid on Bluebear to 500k.

Oh wow cool! I also just realised that i hadnt set a deadline for this; which was good because i would have missed it anyway because of busy-ness D:! Auction ends in 3 hours from now,

(( also i accidently time travelled and now bluebear isnt moving, so il have to time travel again to get her to ping which might take a while, but it also means we have a good few days to decide on a time to do the trade))

Back