• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Bluebear is MOVING

kurolli

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Bluebear already wants to move! Il start the auction at 100k, Minimum increment is 50k.

Buyout: Flurry, Apple, Hamphrey, Hamlet, Rodney.

...No you dont understand. The buyout for bluebear is that you give ME hamlet.

I'll bid 300k. For my sons town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg!!! I just got on my oldest son's town and set the time for you to get clay and he's gone. Oh I could cry. I am so sorry. I must have written his leaving date out wrong. I'll try to find him for you. And if any of your hamsters pop up in a camp site or in my 2 new towns (once I get my 2 new copies in) I'll let u know ASAP. I am so so sorry.

Dont worry Daco; it happens to me all the time, i know how you feel!;;;

it's alright, thankyou <3

UGH, I just feel so bad. BTW, I ordered TWO copies. I'll be cycling with Tardis, Pengu, Loki and Twi with one copy, and will have the other one as a holding game so some of your dreamies may come up there.

Oh, changing my bid on Bluebear to 500k.

Oh wow cool! I also just realised that i hadnt set a deadline for this; which was good because i would have missed it anyway because of busy-ness D:! Auction ends in 3 hours from now,

(( also i accidently time travelled and now bluebear isnt moving, so il have to time travel again to get her to ping which might take a while, but it also means we have a good few days to decide on a time to do the trade))

Back