• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Blue & orange pansies, cherry blossom items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon

Becca from Gahpakho
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (72) +
I have a few types of trades I'd like to make. I'm condensing them in one thread for efficiency's sake.

FLOWERS

I have orange and blue pansies. I will do a 2 for 2 trade. I only want two of each on the list, so I will remove them from the list once I have obtained them. Please note that due to how the friend system works in this game, we will have to do 2 trips per flower trade.

I have:
  • 18 orange pansies
  • 14 blue pansies
For 2 pansies:
  • 2 black lilies
  • 2 black roses
  • 2 orange roses
  • 2 purple roses
  • 2 purple mums
  • 2 pink hyacinths
CHERRY BLOSSOM ITEMS

I have all the recipes. I can craft them for you, but it might take me a minute to get the materials. I can craft them in exchange for any of the items I want in any other categories, or make me an offer. (If you would like the wand, I ask you provide the star fragments. Thank you.)

NOOK MILES FURNITURE

I'm hoping to do some 1 for 1 trades on the items I'm looking for. Here is a site that has all of the possible colorways for the Nook Miles items.

I have the plain white lighthouse, and I'm looking for the brick lighthouse.

I have the brown tile pool, and I would like the white tile pool.

I have the green drink machine, and I would like the white drink machine.

If you don't want that exact trade, you can make me another offer.

Last edited:
I know you said you wanted ironwood DIY but would you trade cherry blossom branch DIY for the Infused water dispenser DIY? or i can craft you Ironwood furniture?

Can I do 2x black lilies, 2x orange roses for 2x orange and 2x blue pansies please?

Shannoon1: The infused water dispenser DIY is fine. I'll PM you the dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

Can I do 2x black lilies, 2x orange roses for 2x orange and 2x blue pansies please?

Yes, give me a moment to finish up the trade above you.

Hiya, I have the brown brick lighthouse and the white pool I'd be happy to trade for yours and I also have an ironwood table DIY and black/brown/gray browline glasses that I'd be interested to trade for other nook mile items you may have. Let me know the color ways you have thank you :)

Hiya, I have the brown brick lighthouse and the white pool I'd be happy to trade for yours and I also have an ironwood table DIY and black/brown/gray browline glasses that I'd be interested to trade for other nook mile items you may have. Let me know the color ways you have thank you :)

Currently, the only items I have already purchased is the pool and lighthouse. Give me a moment to type out all my colorways.

• Blue Construction Sign
  • Blue lifeguard chair
  • Grey portable toilet
  • Green streetlamp
  • Utility pole with ads
  • Green drink machine
  • Orange public bench
  • Black snack machine
  • White springy ride-on
  • Grey tourist telescope
  • Brown park clock
  • Green phone box
  • Blue cotton-candy stall
  • Colorful playground gym
  • Nook Inc parabolic antenna
  • Black solar panels
  • Red wind turbine
  • Red Monster statue
  • Black and red teacup ride
Whew, okay. Took me a moment.

I've planned on island hopping a lot tomorrow looking for Dom, since I'll have an open plot, so I don't want to spend a ton of nook miles right now.

Last edited:
Currently, the only items I have already purchased is the pool and lighthouse. Give me a moment to type out all my colorways.

• Blue Construction Sign
  • Blue lifeguard chair
  • Grey portable toilet
  • Green streetlamp
  • Utility pole with ads
  • Green drink machine
  • Orange public bench
  • Black snack machine
  • White springy ride-on
  • Grey tourist telescope
  • Brown park clock
  • Green phone box
  • Blue cotton-candy stall
  • Colorful playground gym
  • Nook Inc parabolic antenna
  • Black solar panels
  • Red wind turbine
  • Red Monster statue
  • Black and red teacup ride
Whew, okay. Took me a moment.

I've planned on island hopping a lot tomorrow looking for Dom, since I'll have an open plot, so I don't want to spend a ton of nook miles right now.
Ahh, could you do the white springy ride and playground gym for the items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back