Not open for further replies.

Flygon

Becca from Gahpakho
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (72) +
I have a few types of trades I'd like to make. I'm condensing them in one thread for efficiency's sake.

FLOWERS

I have orange and blue pansies. I will do a 2 for 2 trade. I only want two of each on the list, so I will remove them from the list once I have obtained them. Please note that due to how the friend system works in this game, we will have to do 2 trips per flower trade.

I have:
  • 18 orange pansies
  • 14 blue pansies
For 2 pansies:
  • 2 black lilies
  • 2 black roses
  • 2 orange roses
  • 2 purple roses
  • 2 purple mums
  • 2 pink hyacinths
CHERRY BLOSSOM ITEMS

I have all the recipes. I can craft them for you, but it might take me a minute to get the materials. I can craft them in exchange for any of the items I want in any other categories, or make me an offer. (If you would like the wand, I ask you provide the star fragments. Thank you.)

NOOK MILES FURNITURE

I'm hoping to do some 1 for 1 trades on the items I'm looking for. Here is a site that has all of the possible colorways for the Nook Miles items.

I have the plain white lighthouse, and I'm looking for the brick lighthouse.

I have the brown tile pool, and I would like the white tile pool.

I have the green drink machine, and I would like the white drink machine.

If you don't want that exact trade, you can make me another offer.

Last edited:
I know you said you wanted ironwood DIY but would you trade cherry blossom branch DIY for the Infused water dispenser DIY? or i can craft you Ironwood furniture?

Can I do 2x black lilies, 2x orange roses for 2x orange and 2x blue pansies please?

Shannoon1: The infused water dispenser DIY is fine. I'll PM you the dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

Can I do 2x black lilies, 2x orange roses for 2x orange and 2x blue pansies please?

Yes, give me a moment to finish up the trade above you.

Hiya, I have the brown brick lighthouse and the white pool I'd be happy to trade for yours and I also have an ironwood table DIY and black/brown/gray browline glasses that I'd be interested to trade for other nook mile items you may have. Let me know the color ways you have thank you :)

Hiya, I have the brown brick lighthouse and the white pool I'd be happy to trade for yours and I also have an ironwood table DIY and black/brown/gray browline glasses that I'd be interested to trade for other nook mile items you may have. Let me know the color ways you have thank you :)

Currently, the only items I have already purchased is the pool and lighthouse. Give me a moment to type out all my colorways.

• Blue Construction Sign
  • Blue lifeguard chair
  • Grey portable toilet
  • Green streetlamp
  • Utility pole with ads
  • Green drink machine
  • Orange public bench
  • Black snack machine
  • White springy ride-on
  • Grey tourist telescope
  • Brown park clock
  • Green phone box
  • Blue cotton-candy stall
  • Colorful playground gym
  • Nook Inc parabolic antenna
  • Black solar panels
  • Red wind turbine
  • Red Monster statue
  • Black and red teacup ride
Whew, okay. Took me a moment.

I've planned on island hopping a lot tomorrow looking for Dom, since I'll have an open plot, so I don't want to spend a ton of nook miles right now.

Last edited:
Currently, the only items I have already purchased is the pool and lighthouse. Give me a moment to type out all my colorways.

• Blue Construction Sign
  • Blue lifeguard chair
  • Grey portable toilet
  • Green streetlamp
  • Utility pole with ads
  • Green drink machine
  • Orange public bench
  • Black snack machine
  • White springy ride-on
  • Grey tourist telescope
  • Brown park clock
  • Green phone box
  • Blue cotton-candy stall
  • Colorful playground gym
  • Nook Inc parabolic antenna
  • Black solar panels
  • Red wind turbine
  • Red Monster statue
  • Black and red teacup ride
Whew, okay. Took me a moment.

I've planned on island hopping a lot tomorrow looking for Dom, since I'll have an open plot, so I don't want to spend a ton of nook miles right now.
Ahh, could you do the white springy ride and playground gym for the items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back