• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying blue flowers, purple flowers

ConfusedDad

*writes cutely*
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Tulip
Yellow Rose
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (7) +
i would love some blue and purple flowers for my island, i can pay in tbt, nmt, igb, eccetera, just name a (reasonable) price. lmk if u can help!! i would need about five of each, i dont care what type of flowers they are. thank you!!

edit: i'm available next weekend for trading c:

I can start trying to grow some extras for next weekend. Just to confirm, you're looking for blue and purple hyacinths, pansies and roses and purple tulips and mums? I don't think there are any other blue or purple varieties past those.

I can help you out with whatever flowers you need. Pm me if interested
See my thread for full details

Last edited:
I can start trying to grow some extras for next weekend. Just to confirm, you're looking for blue and purple hyacinths, pansies and roses and purple tulips and mums? I don't think there are any other blue or purple varieties past those.
yes, i would need actual plants, idk if i mentioned this already, thank you!!

Back