• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Blue and white pansies, and blue, white, pink, black and purple roses! Will pay well!

shasha

Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
98.9% (89) +
I am at a loss of flowers in my town. I need a lot of those mentioned above, especially white pansies and pink and blue roses! I am also looking for blue violets and pink and white lilies. Will pay well!

PM me if I don't respond on the thread :)
- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Last edited:
I have black white and lots of red roses I can trade you after work :)

You're free to take as many of the regular flowers listed from my cycle town, for free.

Last edited:
I have some of those common flowers you can have for free ; ~ ; I just wanna get rid of them tbh

Just send me a VM/PM when you see this~

Last edited:
I have blue/white pansies c:
(But I'm selling them for TBT if you'd like)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have about 15-20 lol

Hi, I have a lot of the roses you need and a couple blue pansies. I'll sell them for 100k each (or 5mil for all) if you're interested. In total I've got:

20 Black Roses
10 Pink Roses
12 Purple Roses
9 Blue Roses
2 Blue Pansies

I also have an abundance of white/red roses and white pansies you can have for free. PM if you're interested. :)

I have around 20 pink roses
4 blue
15 blue pansies
20 purple pansies
3 white carnations
15 black tulips
I can breed as many of the ones you want though, pm me if interested. looking for around 4-10 tbt per hybrid?

Back