• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

@biibii
I hope I made you as photogenic as your pictures 😔 💜

IMGUR here --> skidoosh

vm3kDEC.png
STOP OMG THIS IS GORGEOUS

LOL HI BEB 😂😭❤️ I’m so happy u love it!
Post automatically merged:

Omg omg thank you 🥺💙💙 lmk if you’d ever consider being on our pinglist
I have notifications turned on 😂😂😂 is the ping list different? still saving but I want to see everyone else’s beautiful pieces in the meantime!!

I have notifications turned on 😂😂😂 is the ping list different? still saving but I want to see everyone else’s beautiful pieces in the meantime!!
lol if you ever wanted a commission then lmk c: I can add you to the list of people I would ping first when the slots are open c:

ALSO OMG ;-; ALL THE ARTISTS ARE TALENTED

Could I be added to the ping list when you accept RLC? 😅 These are so amazing, you guys are so talented 😭

Could I be added to the ping list when you accept RLC? 😅 These are so amazing, you guys are so talented 😭
oh definitely! ;~; We'd like to set up PP but we were on the fence cause we didn't know whether or not it was worth charging RLC! so thank you for asking 🥺 💙

oh definitely! ;~; We'd like to set up PP but we were on the fence cause we didn't know whether or not it was worth charging RLC! so thank you for asking 🥺 💙
Thank you sooo much 😭💕 I hope y’all move forward with it!

Would pay my life savings for a comission! Hehehe ❤️

@Mary
wanted to make another one for you since the chibi's have changed c:
No payment necessary for this one!
Will also be making the body of this head in a bit since you paid the part already!

IMGUR here -->kaboom

zxQUEw7.png

and updated thread since I no longer will provide sketches or those midly terrible Chibi Heads Ver. 1.
I provide tiny reps and the Chibi head versions!

Last edited:
Hi! You both have amazing art and I can’t wait to commission you when I’ve saved up enough. Can you add me to the pinglist? :)

Hi! You both have amazing art and I can’t wait to commission you when I’ve saved up enough. Can you add me to the pinglist? :)
omg Aliya, of course! I'll gladly add you to the ping list and ty for considering us to have a go at drawing stuff for you c:

@Mary
wanted to make another one for you since the chibi's have changed c:
No payment necessary for this one!
Will also be making the body of this head in a bit since you paid the part already!

IMGUR here -->kaboom

zxQUEw7.png

and updated thread since I no longer will provide sketches or those midly terrible Chibi Heads Ver. 1.
I provide tiny reps and the Chibi head versions!
This is absolutely beautiful! I don't think the other is "terrible" at all though, I love them both and feel super lucky to get multiple versions!! <3 You're the best Blink., can't wait for the body <33 Let me know if you change your mind and would like some tbt in return, I don't mind.

Back