• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

I love both of your arts. Do you take RLC? ;^; I'm tbt broke af but i have monies. Also could I dm references later. Not at home rn >< i would like to be added to ping list too 🥺

Last edited:
of course omg. 💙 💙 💙 💙
also Emzy I adore your work ;~; If anything let's art trade sometime
Omgggg 💘💘💘
I would love to!!! But I still have a few pieces to finish before I'm free ;A; so I might have to get back to you on that one ;A; sorry
🥺🥺🥺

I love both of your arts. Do you take RLC? ;^; I'm tbt broke af but i have monies. Also could I dm references later. Not at home rn >< i would like to be added to ping list too 🥺
sooner or later we'll be taking RLC ;~; ty for the thought btw omg <3 We'd have to setup paypal and everything!
Post automatically merged:

Omgggg 💘💘💘
I would love to!!! But I still have a few pieces to finish before I'm free ;A; so I might have to get back to you on that one ;A; sorry
🥺🥺🥺
OMG NO WORRIES c: It's just so cool seeing you here ;~; 💙 🥺

sooner or later we'll be taking RLC ;~; ty for the thought btw omg <3 We'd have to setup paypal and everything!

OMG NO WORRIES c: It's just so cool seeing you here ;~; 💙 🥺
Ofc I would be here!! Ur art is to die for 🥰

aw of course moonbox ;~; TY for stopping by!!!!!! ♡♡

so is yours and I would gladly spend ;~;
ofc! i'm here to support talent :3

aw of course moonbox ;~; TY for stopping by!!!!!! ♡♡

so is yours and I would gladly spend ;~;
fam come over so i can give you a hug ;u; 1.5m away ofc cuz we be safe like that ouob

also just read that it's ur first time opening a store c: Wishing you good luck :D but you don't need luck cuz you got skillz :cool::cool::cool:

fam come over so i can give you a hug ;u; 1.5m away ofc cuz we be safe like that ouob

also just read that it's ur first time opening a store c: Wishing you good luck :D but you don't need luck cuz you got skillz :cool::cool::cool:
i'd give you air hugs from 2500 miles away ;~;

and omg ty for your support and saljfnsadljf aawwwwww thank you! 11/10 would buy your art 🥺 💙

i'd give you air hugs from 2500 miles away ;~;

and omg ty for your support and saljfnsadljf aawwwwww thank you! 11/10 would buy your art 🥺 💙
sending wifi hugs now xD
ofc bbyyyy gotta support talent ;) ashfejkhhsdha it makes me so happy to hear u say that ;u; maybe i'll open a store after i finish my to do list HAHAHAH

Back