• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

what if i ate them
image0.png
i need to get you both a grocery deliverer

I made YCH GIF babies for super cute peeps. making more later, kinda, sorta 👀

Me - @lieryl - @Miharu
Untitled_Artwork.png

@skarmoury - @digimon - @BungoTheElf
Untitled_Artwork.png

THANK YOU AND I'M GLAD, TOO. ITS THAT OR SLEEP MORE. ILY2 💙
No because you can’t just slay so hard that I can’t breathe for several minutes from cuteness overload. How dare you 🤧 these outfits are everything where do I sue for not owning Miharu’s dress?

Last edited:
No because you can’t just slay so hard that I can’t breathe for several minutes from cuteness overload. How dare you 🤧 these outfits are everything where do I sue for not owning Miharu’s dress?
but- but- but babies 🤧 💙
AND THANK YOU?? I designed Miharu's dress and it's now her official OC, I am honored. Iirc, she even made it irl 👀

but- but- but babies 🤧 💙
AND THANK YOU?? I designed Miharu's dress and it's now her official OC, I am honored. Iirc, she even made it irl 👀
Wow amazing! Both designing and sewing takes so much effort and hard wörk to perfect so I’m in awe with you both. love the sheer fabric and frills it’s so elegant and pretty! ✨

thiiiings i made recently 😪

a new OC with pink hair.. because for some reason, everyone I know and their mother has a pink haired OC.
I will dub her Lynn because she looks like a Lynn.
I designed her based off of my Maplestory Ice/Lightning Mage with the same color scheme.
Other than the scarf, the outfit is something I made up on the spot.
Untitled_Artwork.png

a birthday gift for someone with a pink haired OC 🤧. @skarmoury with a ponytail instead of a bun
was tryna go back to using the dry ink brush and went full anime for some reason
Untitled_Artwork.png

and 1 of the comms I was doing! For @Kevinnn who reached out on my other social media ;~;
please don't steal, i will fight you
Untitled_Artwork.gif

How are they getting even cuter and shinier 😩🤌🏼 and pls give the bunny ufo a kiss on the forehead from me - it has my whole heart.

if u don’t give me him i will burn down your kitchen 🤨
You don’t even let me in the kitchen wdym

How are they getting even cuter and shinier 😩🤌🏼 and pls give the bunny ufo a kiss on the forehead from me - it has my whole heart.
But they don’t have animated sparkles 😭🤧
Bunny UFO is just gonna steal your veggies 😔

You don’t even let me in the kitchen wdym

But they don’t have animated sparkles 😭🤧
Bunny UFO is just gonna steal your veggies 😔
They would just be too powerful with animated sparkles. And the ufo can have everything, I’d give it my whole damn yard.

Back