• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

YOU CANT KEEP TEASING SHOPS AND THEN LEAVING ME ⁉️⁉️😭😭
I opened for 5 seconds, you're too late :)

idk, i've always wanted ask if there was an art interest for any of these but me being me, I'll be honest, I just get anxious about peeps having no interest at all! but I do like posting c:

I opened for 5 seconds, you're too late :)

idk, i've always wanted ask if there was an art interest for any of these but me being me, I'll be honest, I just get anxious about peeps having no interest at all! but I do like posting c:
:) i am literally in your house standing in your doorway

Untitled_Artwork.png
youcanseethatiamlazytocolor

for @skarmoury ty for being a great model
im like 9 trillion years late to everything THANK YOU BLINK MMMMMMMWWWWAHHHHHHHHH

if you're lazy to color then im the embodiment of a sloth bc that art is amazing hello??????

made a bunch of these blob pngtubers recently and I thought they was cute
might even add em as a TBT art shop option since they're fun and easy to make kek
I'm too lazy to add the redone eyes :lemon:

Untitled_Artwork.gif

Untitled_Artwork.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif
they are so gummy. i will eat them

made nom chibis of me and @Miharu

chibinomnom.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif

couldn't decide how I wanted to do the eyes but meh, the mouths came out well​
These are so cute, Blink.! I love how smooth the chewing animation is - very adorable! Also I like your use of cute and vibrant colors 💜

OH MY GOODNESS BLINK HOLY COW YOU'VE IMPROVED SO SO SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU ART QUEEN 🙇‍♀️ the animations are cute 😭💕

OH MY GOODNESS BLINK HOLY COW YOU'VE IMPROVED SO SO SO MUCH!!! PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS YOU ART QUEEN 🙇‍♀️ the animations are cute 😭💕
EMZY I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU TIPS AND ADVICE??? 😭 IMY andwelcomebacktothisartdumpsterfire 💙

EMZY I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU TIPS AND ADVICE??? 😭 IMY andwelcomebacktothisartdumpsterfire 💙
improvement? idon'tknowher JDHSKFJHSDKFSJK but honestly, idk if this sounds weird but i feel so proud to see how you have flourish bbyyyyy :love: theonlyheatifeelisfromhowamazingyourartis

made nom chibis of me and @Miharu

chibinomnom.gif
Untitled_Artwork.gif

couldn't decide how I wanted to do the eyes but meh, the mouths came out well​
These are SO cute what the heck
Post automatically merged:

I should stalk the museum more cause I haven’t seen half this stuff and I’m in AWE 🥲

These are SO cute what the heck
Post automatically merged:

I should stalk the museum more cause I haven’t seen half this stuff and I’m in AWE 🥲
you're the 🍎 of our eyes 🥺
ty ben for checking my rarely updated art dump ;~; 💙

Back