• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday wishlist?

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Anyone have any games you're looking forward to buying on Black Friday or around that time? Or any really good deals you'd like to share? :)

Honestly am hoping there's going be some good deals with the switch games, most are really expensive, when I first got my switch I didn't realise just how expensive the games would be, I only have that an my xbox but with game pass I've given up really buying games for that since the majority come to game pass, but I'd like the atelier games to come down in price, I have 3 but I'd like the whole collection

I really hope sims 3 packs go on sale. I still need Showtime and a couple stuff packs, but they never go on sale anymore. I also have like 90 other games on my steam wishlist, but I want to wait until the winter sale to buy more games.

Honestly am hoping there's going be some good deals with the switch games, most are really expensive, when I first got my switch I didn't realise just how expensive the games would be, I only have that an my xbox but with game pass I've given up really buying games for that since the majority come to game pass, but I'd like the atelier games to come down in price, I have 3 but I'd like the whole collection
I was hoping there would be better Switch deals, but it looks like the best deals around $35-40. Better than normal but not enough to try games I wouldn't buy otherwise. I miss the days when there were plenty of $20-30 games on Black Friday to choose from. :)

Yeah, I think somtimes the best deals are on the actual days, they usually have small sales in the lead up to black Friday or Xmas then on the day it's a bit better, am broke the now anyway lol so I guess I can wait till then

Hopefully some Switch Lite deals, I really need a new one cause I drained the battery not knowing how to properly turn it off for 3 months... not kidding. Also yeah I doubt they will put the d/p games on sale this early, but do want.

I would recommend jumping on the GameStop deals right now. Lots of $27 first-party Nintendo titles. New and pre-owned prices are the same. I got Fire Emblem: Three Houses for $27. Granted there is shipping costs so might want to grab a couple. I grabbed Melody of Memory for $30.

Really hoping to get Super Mario Kart deluxe 8! It's my girlfriends favorite game but I can only play it with her when I come over ;/

Update: Only deal they had was a MK8D OG switch bundle, which I don't want. I also already had the game and I've no one really to give it away yo if it would have come on a code slip. Guess I'll just save paycheck/holiday dough for one.

Back