6631-3882-4998
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (280) +
So, here's what I'm doing.

Cobb moved into my town and I erected a sign that points to his house, with the warning message "ZOMBIE PIG HOUSE", and I'd like to make that part of town look utterly dead, just like Cobb. So, I need black flowers. They're not dead but they sort of darken the area. If only I could plant weeds...

I have about 300k IGB and can also pay in TBT bells. I need maybe 10-20. Roses, lilies, tulips, cosmos... I don't mind.

Last edited:
I did something simular around Ganon's house to achieve a simular look. I used the black flowers, used a dirt path design around his house. i also planted several perfect trees, kept shaking the fruit till the tree died then left the dead trees. I also erected a stone pwp, it all turned out pretty cool actually.

bumpity bump pls~

hey i have tons of black flowers, how many of each specific flower were you looking for? 5 of each type or?

edit: i also saw your thread for the creepy series, i can get that for you as well if you'd like

Last edited:
hey i have tons of black flowers, how many of each specific flower were you looking for? 5 of each type or?

edit: i also saw your thread for the creepy series, i can get that for you as well if you'd like

I would love 5 of each type! Also all I need from the Creepy series would be the creepy floor~

sounds gewd i'll let you know when its ready. do you mind it being a pick up?

I don't mind, I'll add your FC and will be over when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, how much did you want for all of this?

I don't mind, I'll add your FC and will be over when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, how much did you want for all of this?

not sure, you can pick a price? id prefer BTB so any offer you have of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back