Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
you know, it's nice how there's a villager (or npc!) for nearly everyone's birthday. my mom has a lovely pink kangaroo. my friend has one of the many adorable kitties...and i have a horrifying clown sheep.

i wish i was born 5 days earlier. i would have the exact same birthday as animal crossing itself! (it was brought into the world in april 2001, just like me!) my birthday buddy would be rocket, who i greatly prefer over pietro. she's the only gorilla i actually like.

i've had 2 birthdays since i got acnl. the first time i didn't play on that day, but the second time, just last month, i did, and it was tammy who hosted the party! (this is even greater with the fact that my mom's name is also tammy)

who do you share a birthday with? how do you celebrate in animal crossing? and what do you love or hate about your animal crossing birthday? (e.g., is it during a pleasant season? do you enjoy the parties your villagers give you?)

I apparently share a birthday with Annalise.
I didn't even think to check until this thread haha.

I normally just do the normal little birthday they throw you In Game.
It's in winter and I think it's super nice because it doesn't snow where I live and it makes it more magickal in game for me personally.

Ya know, as much as I luv this Flippin game, you'd think the creators would know by now to assign a villagers bday on MY bday!!! But OH NO. Out of 300+ villagers, I don't share my bday with a single one. Super freaking sad face!!!!!

I share my birthday with Marina. Octopi villagers are best villagers, so I'm pretty happy with that!

I share a birthday with Mac, (November 11th) I had him in my very first city folk town and I don't mind him as a villager but I just really wish it was an animal that i'm fond of. With Mac, I haven't really interacted with him or liked him that much. Personally i'm not a fan of the dog villagers their heads just look a little weird to me but there's a few I like. Daisy's born a few days after me I believe which i'm happy with. Although, before city folk I didn't have a villager that I shared a birthday with. My birthdays on veterans day in ACGC I believe and for me it's rememberance day in real life which is when we remember all those who died in the war. It's not necessarily a pleasant holiday since most are mourning, but it's pretty cool to have my birthday on a special day. They no longer have the holiday now in future games, but in ACGC they do. My birthday is definitely during a pleasant season though. It's in autumn which I love in-game and in real life. It's my favourite season. I enjoy the parties my villagers give me, it makes the day extra special because of how sweet they are to you and how they let you know that they're there for you although they are just NPCS.

Sally the squirrel.
175px-Sally_NL.jpg
meh...

My birthday is April 20th and seems no villagers have that birthday...closest is Pietro on the 19th and Agnes on the 21st. And as for celebrating it in AC, i just hang out at the house where my birthday party is for a while, take a couple pics, see what they bought me.

My birthday is April 20th and seems no villagers have that birthday...closest is Pietro on the 19th and Agnes on the 21st. And as for celebrating it in AC, i just hang out at the house where my birthday party is for a while, take a couple pics, see what they bought me.

Mine is April 20th. I remember my first birthday in the game was Bunny Days. Presents from the villagers and than the Bunny.
All my players go to the party. The villagers talk about it a month in advance.

i have my birthday in ACNL as being in december, but my real birthday is in august. i share a birthday with nana the pink monkey.

i just changed the birthday of my mayor on my most recent re-set bc i had the game start in november 2015 and i just wanted to get the birthday stuff sooner...

I never checked this before-- i just looked it up and found out that i share a birthday with Paula, the uchi bear. hrm, i don't know much about that villager, although, i've had her in my campsite before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya know, as much as I luv this Flippin game, you'd think the creators would know by now to assign a villagers bday on MY bday!!! But OH NO. Out of 300+ villagers, I don't share my bday with a single one. Super freaking sad face!!!!!

according to Thonky's guide, you share a birthday with Doc, the lazy rabbit.

383077e8fe88604c89526de45f760cf8.jpg

I've got Flora! Im not a huge fan of pink, but I do love flamingos. This is really cute actually ;3;

I share a birthday with Moe. :p

Don't know much about him, but he looks fine.

I've never celebrated my birthday in-game, I've only had New Leaf for a year, and didn't play the Gamecube version long enough to get to my birthday on the emulator.

Back