• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @~Kilza~ ! 🎉🥳✨

I hope your birthday is filled with love, happiness, hmmm... ice cream, gifts, and all of the other amazing things you deserve! 🍰🥳💜✨

Hello my dear friends - today is my day of birth c: I want to share with you guys how my day went, so I'll do it here!

my beloved partner got me a GameCube and the original animal crossing but we must wait until tomorrow for an adapter cable to arrive - I forgot the consoles of my youth don’t work on normal TVs now! oh well, I’m excited to play population growing tomorrow! ☀️ Once my console is set up I’ll post about it in my ac collection thread I think :p

I've gotten so many messages on here I’m genuinely surprised and super happy, its been wonderful to be on TBT with my friends today! Im sincerely so thankful for all the posts on my profile <3
and before I go, I want to give a special thanks to @Zerous who made the most beautiful art of me as a gift! it was such a surprise but I adore this so much

53480798181_0e117a03f1_c.jpg

This is the amazing art drawn of me! I think it makes me kind of look like a Rainbow Magic character and I adore that so much!

53481106269_785fcdc315_c.jpg
53481106349_08cf1c78b0_c.jpg

Tom watched me blow out the giant candle and I brought Isabelle over so she didn't feel left out :')

Back