• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to Pokeclasher, quark, Trip, Akira-Chan, and a sage, Mino! Enjoy your day. :D

Happy birthday to all my birthday twins quark, trip, Akira-chan and Mino :D

Btw how strange that our birthdays are on Friday the 13th (a horror/slasher movie franchise lmao)

Happy birthday to all my birthday twins quark, trip, Akira-chan and Mino :D

Btw how strange that our birthdays are on Friday the 13th (a horror/slasher movie franchise lmao)

Five go in... one comes out... lmao, just joking. :p

Happy birthday to Unicorn, SensaiGallade, and my longtime friend, Ness! Enjoy your day. :D

Happy birthday to Minties, BamTheBoom, kanek and.... Vizionari! Enjoy your day. :D

Last edited:
Happy birthday to shayminskyforme88, BowserFanGurl1999, and 231blue! I hope you each enjoy your day. :D

hello everyone from the other side of this message i am just seeing if i have any twins but i dont think so because i have been searching for a while now and yeah my birthday is 23/10/2002 and hope i have a twin good bye

Happy birthday everyone!

(don't think I've seen so many active users having their birthday on a same day imo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy birthday everyone!

(don't think I've seen so many active users having their birthday on a same day imo)

Back