• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday Thread

happy birthday to Mia even though she's not active here anymore :( :( :(

The day is still early morning/late night for me, but happy birthday to dimicrow! I hope you enjoy your day, buddy. :D

*thumbs up*

Last edited:
Happy birthday to Luna Moonbug, and my friend Dawnpiplup! I hope you both enjoy your day. :D

Happy birthday to Luna Moonbug, and my friend Dawnpiplup! I hope you both enjoy your day. :D

Thank you :D
sorry i didn't know there's a birthday thread ...i wished i joined 4 days before i did so i will have june 9th on my avatar but i joined when i first bought ACNL....so i decided to find collectibles with june 9th on it...it took years for me to get the collectibles i have now...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think i went overboard with the blue roses lmao

Last edited:
Happy birthday to Corrie and n i c o l e! I hope you both are enjoying your day. :D

Last edited:
Happy birthday to another wonderful administrator, Oblivia! :D

(Wow, I’m the only person doing this now.... well, okay then. Lol)

its my 16th bday!! i can finally... wait, why is being 16 so important again? oh well, happy bday to me :^)

Back