• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Birthday art for my wife!~

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
My wife's birthday is on the 14th of this month and I want to try and get her some art of her OCs with TBT currency, haha. ( It's why I've been working so hard to sell my collectibles. )

I'm going to be drawing for her myself but I thought it'd be fun to get her art in different styles. I am a bit picky so please don't be a guilt trippy person if I don't pick you or if I choose to entertain other offers of art. I'm looking for good quality works!

[ Click Here ] for her OCs to choose from!

Just a few notes! ( Since some examples have more than one character. )

- Most of these are male characters. The only females are: Pandora and Huyana!! ( The other females are my OCs, ignore them. )
- Kael and Firo are two separate characters. They're labelled in the image itself. Thyme is my OC, don't worry about her.
- Allerik is the red-head!
- Rez'in is the first in the image. ( The shorter one ) Once again don't worry about the other OC.
- Larkin normally has blue eyes, so draw him with that color!!
- Huyana is the black haired female!!

Please just show me examples of your work and what you're like to be compensated for it!! ( Have an amount planned out please, I don't like pricing other peoples art! )

Back