• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Biggest thing you own

I'd love to say house, but I can't afford one now (one day!), a boring answer would be "bed" or other pieces of furniture, so I'll go with my Squishable manatee. Doesn't have a name but I do call it my little sea potato.

The biggest thing I own is like, my pillow pet or something!!! Did you guys also grow up with pillow pets? They're such a memorable part of my childhood and I keep it in my room for the MeMoRIeS

Other than furniture, the biggest individual thing I own is blahaj, aka the Ikea shark. The biggest collection of things by number is probably my Tsum Tsums. The biggest collection by size and weight is my board game collection.

Not my picture and I unfortunately only own one.

OGhnMWtSQ1lkb1d6RVJvNnRpMnkucG5n.jpg
I have the ikea lab dog and the puppy version too. I don't know what to call the breed, a lab or golden retriever.

Other than furniture, the biggest individual thing I own is blahaj, aka the Ikea shark. The biggest collection of things by number is probably my Tsum Tsums. The biggest collection by size and weight is my board game collection.

Not my picture and I unfortunately only own one.

OGhnMWtSQ1lkb1d6RVJvNnRpMnkucG5n.jpg
I have one of these shark friends too! She’s called Delilah bc she likes biting off men’s hair uwu🌸 (unfortunately she’s tooooo big for our current flat so she lives with my mum currently 😅)
I think that would make my current biggest friend Angry Panda, a sweet and v cuddly friend I picked up when I volunteered in a charity shop with an unfortunately angry face ☺️💕
6965A9D7-5C23-4B01-BF0E-EF88CD851A84.jpeg

Aside from my California king bed, I’d say the next biggest possession I own would be the 24 inch Astrid squishmallow my brother gifted me as a Christmas present last year.

Not counting any sort of furniture, my tapestry or car, the biggest thing I own is my cat plush. It's over 2ft long and quite wide. It's super soft and squishy, I love it sooo much. I love snuggling with it in my couch chair and I could use it as a pillow but I don't want to mis-shape it.

I also have 4 other cat stuffed animals. They are about half the size of my big one but still so soft, so squishy and so snuggly. I was told they're from a Japanese cartoon (never heard the title) but when I search their names the only thing that comes up is the plushies I have.

i mean, other than my car & furniture like my bookshelf and tv... probably my bat squishmallow? it's not that big but... i think that's it.

My answer isn't going to be as cute or cool as everyone else's... but the "biggest" item I own (besides all the other items that are being excluded) has to be one of my skateboards, I also have a sector 9 long board, but I don't use it much, I prefer using my wide 8.5 Welcome skateboard as a cruiser board.

SB.jpeg
rd_sector-9-hot-steppa-325-bamboo-sidewinder-complete-longboard-silver.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 9.34.55 PM.png

Honestly? Probably a baseball bat that is the same one used in MLB signed by a professional baseball player. :)

Back