• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Big Storage Cleanout + Nook Mile Items

Was curious if I could buy the following DIY cards...

Cutting Board
Deer Decoration
Flat Garden Rock
Iron Garden Chair
Knitted-grass Backpack
Natural Garden Table
Natural Square Table
Western-style Stone
Wild Log Bench
Wooden-plank Sign
Zen-style Stone
Bamboo Bench
Bamboo Candleholder
Bamboo Floor Lamp
Bamboo Speaker
Bamboo Sphere
Bamboo Stool
Basket Pack
Ironwood Clock
Ironwood Cupboard x 2
Ironwood Low Table
Cherry Speakers
Pear Hat
Cosmos Shower
Pansy Table
Windflower Fan
Hyacinth Lamp

I'm actually not certain what would be fair for all these in btb...
Ah I have all of those except the hyacinth lamp (I forgot to update T_T I'm so sorry) If I go at the rate of around 4 TBT per recipe which I usually use, does 100 TBTsound fine? (also I assume you only want the one ironwood cupboard recipe?) Can negotiate if that's too high.

i didn't see it listed, but do you have any dal model planes by any chance? i'd be willing to pay 20+ tbt for one if so

Pirate's Hat
Pirate Eye Patch
Pirate Dress
Pirate Boots
&
Ball (Basketball)

25 tbt?

Bump, updated the DIY section and some of the non-orderable items, but i've been too lazy to update the reorderables yet. Can always order them through the catalog, but be aware this may add quite a bit of time to a transaction.

Hello!

How many black streetlamps do you have?

Also I'm interested in blue, black and purple hybrids if you have any?

Hello!

How many black streetlamps do you have?

Also I'm interested in blue, black and purple hybrids if you have any?
I order the black streetlamps through my nook ATM, and have about 60k~ miles left, so I can get as many as you want (I time travel so it won't take too long to get). I have quite a lot of blue hybrids (mainly pansies, hyacinths and roses), and a handful of black and purple ones, so just let me know which ones you'd want and how many you'd like ideally (it would take like half an hour to count all of them up so can't really give you a list of them).

Can I order 10 black streetlamps please? Do you have a tbt price in mind?
Blue Pansies x30 (if possible)
Purple Pansies x30 (if possible)
Purple Hyacinths x30 (if possible)
Black Lilies x20 (if possible)

Can I order 10 black streetlamps please? Do you have a tbt price in mind?
Blue Pansies x30 (if possible)
Purple Pansies x30 (if possible)
Purple Hyacinths x30 (if possible)
Black Lilies x20 (if possible)
Does 50 TBT sound good for the streetlamps? In terms of flowers, I can get you these:
Blue Pansies x 30
Purple Hyacinths x4 (just sold a load of them, so only these left ;-; )
Black Lilies x18 (just sold a load of these aswell rip)

I can do like 1 TBT per flower if that sound's good to you? So it would be 102 TBT for the streetlamps and all the flowers. Just let me know if thats too high!

50tbt is a bit expensive for streetlamps for me, considering NMTs are selling at a rate of 1-2tbt per ticket. Sorry ^^

50tbt is a bit expensive for streetlamps for me, considering NMTs are selling at a rate of 1-2tbt per ticket. Sorry ^^
Just to let you know I meant 50 in total, so 5 each. Yeah i've seen other threads selling these and they usually always go for around 5-10 TBT, not really willing to do any less than 5 TBT per one considering the time it takes to TT and get them, plus you've gotta earn the nook miles and therefore they can't be duped or hacked in like nook miles tickets. Did you still want the flowers or are you just not looking to trade anymore?

Did you order all 10? As I'll buy the streetlamps, especially since you have used your nook miles for them.

I'll still take the hybrids as well if you're still up for trading

Back