• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Big Storage Cleanout + Nook Mile Items

Bumping this, but be aware replies may not be as quick right now because i'm decorating and that uses all of my brain power.

Bump, trying to make something look like nature hurts my head because idk what nature looks like :v

Reactions: JSS
Hi! Are you ordering the Nook Miles items or just had them lying around? You have some I'm interested in for collection purposes, but I kind of don't want items that people traded from others and are unsure of their legitimacy so to speak. I'll check back later and put an order in if you can reassure me you order or previously ordered them yourself. :)

Hi! Are you ordering the Nook Miles items or just had them lying around? You have some I'm interested in for collection purposes, but I kind of don't want items that people traded from others and are unsure of their legitimacy so to speak. I'll check back later and put an order in if you can reassure me you order or previously ordered them yourself. :)
Ah sorry for the wait, but yes I order all of the items myself through my nook ATM. Can provide screenshots of my nook miles section/me receiving the parcel in the mail, if you want to double check their legitimacy. Totally understand though, you can never be too careful as duping/hacking is everywhere these days.

Edit: This also goes for all the items in my storage aside from I believe the katana, as I traded for that a couple months ago.

Ah sorry for the wait, but yes I order all of the items myself through my nook ATM. Can provide screenshots of my nook miles section/me receiving the parcel in the mail, if you want to double check their legitimacy. Totally understand though, you can never be too careful as duping/hacking is everywhere these days.

Edit: This also goes for all the items in my storage aside from I believe the katana, as I traded for that a couple months ago.

Thanks for answering! Screenshots aren't needed, don't worry about it. You pretty much wrote my thoughts on being cautious about hacked items in the wild.

Alright, then I'd like to put in a pickup order for the:
construction sign
lifeguard chair
playground gym
portable toilet
springy ride on
tourist telescope

You can take your time with these if you'd like. I could do 5 TBT per 1000 miles spent (going by what other sellers have done before on here) but let me know if you feel like that's not enough. :)

Thanks for answering! Screenshots aren't needed, don't worry about it. You pretty much wrote my thoughts on being cautious about hacked items in the wild.

Alright, then I'd like to put in a pickup order for the:
construction sign
lifeguard chair
playground gym
portable toilet
springy ride on
tourist telescope

You can take your time with these if you'd like. I could do 5 TBT per 1000 miles spent (going by what other sellers have done before on here) but let me know if you feel like that's not enough. :)
5 TBT per 1000 miles spent sounds great, so the total would be 50 TBT! Will pm you a dodo code once i've got everything ready to go :)

Bump, need a lot of plucked purple hyacinths to make a batch of hyacinth lamps.

I can open my island. I enough hyacinths for 30ish lamps. Looking tbt in return
Not really looking to pay TBT for these, would only want to trade for them or pay IGB/NMT, as said in the OP.

Edit: Edited the OP to make it a bit clearer, thank you for the offer though :)

Back