Big or small dogs?

I like small dogs. I'm actually terrified of big dogs but can tolerate small ones if they aren't agressive.

I've only ever had small dogs, but I've always wanted a medium/large one?unfortunately, our backyard isn't suited for one. I love all dogs.

Big!!!!! I have two Great Danes and I love them sosososoososo much. Their names are Vera and Denny and I couldn't live without them :)

I have a beagle, which I guess is a medium sized dog. I think her size is perfect. She's the biggest dog I've had though, since before her my family had 4 toy poodles and a maltese lol.

I grew up with big dogs only and I am tired of them in the nicest way possible. They require a lot more upkeep and generate a lot more to clean up (even just with shedding) than smaller dogs. I like having bigger dogs for protection though, I feel so much safer having a german shepherd in my yard than I would without one. lol.

But, as a non-dog person, I think smaller dogs are way cuter and work better with my schedule, as I already have to take care of many other animals every day.

Last edited:
i like small dogs way better tahn big dogs though some bigger dogs are nice i think smaller dogs are cuter / more manageable.

I'm partial to giant breeds and wrinkly ones. ;)
So, if have to be small, shar pei, english bulldogs, pugs, frenchies...
Giant - Mastiff (<3), Great Dane, Giant Schnauzer

I definitely prefer small dogs hahaha! I love cuddling with small dogs and it's easier for them to sleep on my lap since they aren't that heavy XD

I honestly like both! As long as they're cute (which, all dogs are (almost)), I like it! Both have their own qualities hehe.

I like both but the bigger the better, I have one good boy who is 100 some pounds who thinks he’s a lap dog. I love being smooshed by him! He’s the biggest baby!

Back