• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best Villagers?? (Especially Snooty and Uchi)

kazyrock

Bells
Cake
Mailbox
I really like the wolf villagers when it comes to snootys, here are probably my favourites though.
Feel free to just post your favorite villagers in general, always looking for new ones. :)

My favourites are:

-Kyle
-Kiki
-Bob
-Maple
-Syke
-Kreya
-Whitney
-Chevre
-Bruce
-Rudy

Last edited:
Here are mine in their personalities from favorite to least favorite
Normal: Chevre, Vesta, Skye, Merengue, and Flurry
Jock: Rudy, Lyman, Antonio, Poncho, and Hamlet
Uchi: Mira, Cherry, Agnes, Tammy, and Fritz
Lazy: Benjamin, Doc, Lucky, Cube, and Jeremiah
Cranky: Roscoe, Static, Avery, Tom, and Bruce
Smug: Pietro, Kyle, Ken, Hans, and TeX
Peppy: Ruby, Rosie, Bluebear, Flora, Sprinkle
Snooty: Mint, Purrl, Olivia, Blanche, and Diana

oh this is going to take awhile lol, i'll put my favorites from each personality in order from most to least favorite :)

uchi- deirdre, mira, pheobe, and shari

peppy- cookie, chrissy, ruby, and rosie

smug- pietro and marshal (i've only had pietro lol)

snooty- whitney, francine, freya, tiffany, mint, blaire, ankha, diana, and blanche (in case you couldn't tell they're my favorite personality)

normal- poppy, molly, aurora, merengue, coco, and kiki

cranky- wolfgang, fang, static, chief, and rolf

lazy- beau, filbert, and stitches

jock- rudy, poncho, and kid cat

this was super fun to do and a great distraction to a term paper, thanks!

My favorite villagers overall are:
Pango, Lily, Puddles, Fuchsia, Filbert, Fauna, Diana, Peanut, Rosie, Punchy, Whitney, Marcie, Astrid, Marina, Marshal, Winnie, Skye, Static and Blaire

My favourite uchi villagers are Fuchsia and Canberra. I currently have this last one and she's so cute!

In general, my fav ones are Biskit, Lucky, Jitters, Simon, Kyle, Merengue, Bluebear and Rasher :)

Uchi- Phoebe, Muffy, Fuchsia
Snooty- Annalise, Willow, Olivia

And for the other personalities

Jock- Kid Cat, Rod, Snake
Cranky- Bruce, Hopper, Roscoe
Peppy- Tangy, Agent S, Nibbles
Normal- Melba, Gayle, Molly
Smug- Marshal, Ken, Eugene
Lazy- Erik, Zucker

My favorite uchi is definitely Pashmina!

I don't have a favorite snootie, it's my least favorite of the female personalities. I guess that based on cuteness I would pick Diana, Francine, Freya, Whitney and Purrl.

my favorite Uchis are Renee, Deirdre, Tammy, and Phoebe... in that order! I went through a phase of liking Diva too lol!

My snooty top is Timbra! so much swag, I've always lost the luster with Ankha, but I also always want her too.... As well as Olivia is cool, Claudia I think is underrated, Soleil is a great addition too!

My favorite snooties are Whitney, Blanche, Amelia, Timbra, and Willow. My favorite uchis are Paula, Renee, and Tammy.

My favourite villager has always been Skye. She's just so lovely! And she's a normie which is great. I love all the normal villagers and could easily have a town full f them. Uchi I like cherry, Agnes and muggy! Not a lot of peppy villagers I like tho.

My favourite villagers of each personality are:

Snooty- Diana
Normal- Merengue
Uchi- Muffy
Lazy- Zucker
Jock- Hamlet
Cranky- Hamphrey
Peppy- Cheri
Smug- Tex

Per personality type, I'd say: (A lot of this is from what I've seen, not from experience, I'll be honest :v)
Cranky: Wart Jr.
Jock: Genji
Lazy: Pudge
Smug: Lopez

Normal: Mitzi
Peppy: Carmen
Snooty: Olivia
Uchi: Renee

I haven't been playing AC for that long, but from my experience, I'd say my flat out top 3 are Mitzi, Pudge, and Carmen (even though I don't have Carmen in my town. ._.) I dunno why none of those are high on the popularity list, they're all super cute and nice. And looking at the community popularity list...I can't say I really adore any of the top tiers, except Fauna, she's a sweetie. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird.

Back