Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Echolocator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kraken

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Quagsire.

Bells
I was just wondering what one is most popular.
I like to use bomb rush, its so much fun spamming bombs all over the place!​

Last edited:
the kraken is my favourite.

it's so much fun to let someone on the other team come up to me and try to splat me... only for me to splat them because i used the kraken when they weren't expecting it or when i'm too close for them to be able to run away from me >:3

I love bomb rush. It's fast and affective at what it does and it's useful for covering lots of ground if it's into the last few seconds of a match. Plus it feels like I'm creating armageddon when I'm using it so that's super cool

I love bomb rush. It's fast and affective at what it does and it's useful for covering lots of ground if it's into the last few seconds of a match. Plus it feels like I'm creating armageddon when I'm using it so that's super cool

Same here, I always go to a place with loads of enemy ink and spam suction bombs/seekers every where. :D

General consensus would be Inkzooka but I make good use of Kraken and Echolocator better. Inkstrike used to be my favorite long ago when I was starting but find it meh right now other than it can be pretty useful in splat zones. Bomb rush is deadly when using suction or splat bombs. I also like Bubbler, in a sense, having that few seconds of invincibility when my team is pushing forward in rainmaker (though I prefer the Kraken here since it colors the path to the goal and the one holding it can just follow and swim behind me lol).

Last edited:
I still think the scariest special is 'The Connection is Unstable.'

I got that, I was playing rainmaker, I had it. It then said: 'The connection is unstable". My inkling couldn't move, then I was disconnected. It sucked.

My favorite is inkstrike, especially when your opponent walk into it XD

I like inkstrike if playing one of those ranked games that have a target to head too, unless it's something like Moray tower with a lot of snipers because they're fun to shoot with the inkzooka.

Inkstrike is love, Inkstrike is life. It's also useful for taking out pesky beacons that can't otherwise be reached, though it's also funny when you inksrike, and an opposing team member is super-jumping into it.

I'm gonna go with Kraken because it's on my main weapon, but I love it when a teammate uses Echolocator, especially when I'm using a charger.

There's something extremely satisfying about nailing the entire time with the Inkzooka. Getting kills with Instrikes are nice too.

Hard to say but Echo is really nice for your team to know where the enemy is, huge advantage when you're approaching someone who's marked.

Back