Blackreach

~ Windbell ~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Hi, i just resetted my town to find one that I like and now that i finally found it wondering where to place my mayor's house

i put number 1 and 2 and 3 on the best 3 places that i like but if u found somewhere else please tell me where its more convienient

20151017_132204_resized.jpg

and a question, if i place it on number 1 will it prevent me from building bridges next to it?

thanks!

I'm gonna go with number 2 for the house placement.

As for your question, more likely than not, yes.

i am here now and waiting for u to bring ur personal belongings back to ur new home...^_______^

btw..in my opinion, i think the position 1 may be the best one since it is a centre of the town...position 2 may be suitable for public works ..position 3 is at the edge of the town...i don't think it is a good position for houses(both for u or other animals)

Pls VM me if u online...thx ^^

Last edited:
Number 1 is nice, but you won't be able to put bridges near you. If you choose to live there, I'd advise you not to remove the bridge because I doubt you'll be able to place a new one in or near that same spot. It's too bad, really, because I love the cozy cul-de-sac.

Because of the bridge thing, I'd probably go with number two. You're near a waterfall and in front of a private beach. I like hearing the waterfall. :blush:

I'd say 1 because it's closest to Re-Tail. Plus it's nice how it's surrounded by the river. I like to have my house close to the shops in AC games, so it's quicker to load up my character and go straight to the shops.

I also like 2 because of the private beach below it, but 3 looks impossible because it's probably too close to the town hall.

I was going to vote for 1 but then there's a bridge there so maybe I'll go with 2 instead.

If there probably wasn't a villager on the other side of 2 I'd go with that too since it looks like a nice little spot. :p

Yeah that's what i was worried about at the beg i wanted to place it at 1 but if i cant put bridges then it'd be ruined.

I like both 1 and 2; one for the river and two for the beach and waterfall. It kind of depends on your preference. Keep in mind that you'll hear the sound of the beach in your house if you place it near the beach! That might be something to consider.
If you were to go for number one: if you place your house (if possible with the bridge there) close to the back of the river, you should be fine. You would probably still be able to place a bridge east-west or north-south down the front river, and you'll have the space in front of your house to decorate. :)

i like option 1 but i do think bridges could be an issue :(

i like 2 because you will be able to hear the ocean from inside your home <3

i don't like option 3. under the waterfall is a cute location but on this map the town hall is too close for my liking.

i think number two. and it might be so that 1 might not work because of the bridge (and if you want a bridge there later)

I vote for 1! I love having the Mayor's home I the center of town. Makes me feel like I am there for everybody :)

I like 1, because of the convenient placement of Re-Tail. But like others are saying the bridges may be an issue so I'l go with two. :D

I like putting my house where no one can move in front of mainly and also on the sides since I find that annoying~

Back