• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best Day Ever.

DerpKakes

Mayor Tyler
Bells
So today I woke up hoping to do some stuff on New Leaf. I started up my game and saw that i had a camper. I went inside, and my favorite villager, Bob was there. And i have a room for him to move in! :D
Edit: Okay, i was getting worried because he kept saying he didn't want to move but i kept talking and he finally said he would move.

Last edited:
Congrats! I`ve had it happen with a camper too, she`s now a permanent villager in my town:)

Awesome! I had that the other day with my own camp, for Phoebe! I've always loved the idea of having a phoenix move into Highwind, and then there she was! And I needed room for an uchi as well. Congratulations!

Congratulations! It's always awesome when someone you love decides to camp in your town and you have room for them. :D

Back