Benefit of Nook Miles Tickets

Slaxmax

Bells
Switch
1111-4882-3047
Hi,

Just was wondering the benefit of having Nook Miles Tickets? I see them being sold in demand and I was just curious. I mean, I found bamboo on one once, but other than that, I don't see any villagers, etc. :(

You'll see villagers again once you advance farther in the game.

Other than that, you have the potential to get non-native fruit, hybrids, rare bugs and fish, message bottles, furniture shaken from trees, and of course the ability to gather more resources. Having more rocks to hit for more iron nuggets and/or bells is helpful.

^

I know at one point they stop appearing and then begin to show up after you progress farther in the game.
Once villagers begin to show back up, I think the big benefit of the tickets is that it allows you to visit different islands and meet new villagers. Today I visited five islands and found a villager I liked :D

Last edited:
If you have an available plot, and it's after you've moved in your first camper for story reasons, there will be villagers, so you can run through a bunch quickly to try and find villagers you want. They can also have fossils, DIY recipes, foreign fruit and flowers, hybrids, and be good sources for making money via tarantula or fishing.

• once they show back up, you can encounter villagers on the islands. this is a nice way to meet new villagers and/or look for dreamies

• foreign fruit and flowers. coming across them are rare but it does happen occasionally

• sometimes you’ll run into a tarantula/coelacanth island, which is nice for earning bells

• materials

people go there and farm tarantulas until they become one themselves!

But really, tarantulas sell for 8k bells a piece, so having a fully upgraded pocket space with all tarantulas will net you tons of bells! It takes a lot of work, and the fact that it's a completely random spawn to get the "tarantula island" with higher tarantula spawn, makes tickets more in demand.

Back