• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Minecraft Server - IN LOCKDOWN

Oops, I'm so sorry! I haven't gotten the chance to go on in a while. I'll whitelist you in a bit.

EDIT: We are experiencing some technical issues. I'll fix them as fast as I can.

Ah, it's fine. I don't mind. I was just baffled earlier was all. At least I've settled on a house design for when I do go on the server (gathering resources will be annoying, so I think I'll be treating it like animal crossing and upgrade it bit by bit) since I decided to go on single player earlier.

Minecraft IGN : nekosync
Have you ever griefed? : Nope.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with other people and have some fun.
What do you think you can contribute? : I can make pixel art and come up with some creative ideas.

I have not been able to solve the technical difficulties, so the server is on lockdown at the moment.

Minecraft IGN : TKTBryant
Have you ever griefed? : No.
Why do you want to join? : I want to meet other people.
What do you think you can contribute? : Creating Shops and redstone equipment.

Back