• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Minecraft Server - IN LOCKDOWN

Bump! The spawn has been changed, and we have a Christmas theme with falling snow!

Also I meant Jawile crashed the server not potato sorry

Last edited:
Early Winter Extravaganza
The First Server Event

This Event is basically a gigantic team race.
Teams of TWO will try to best the others in 5 games of luck, skill, judgement, and intelligence. Diamonds are score.
If you are available during the time specified, PLEASE PM ME. I need to set up teams if possible.

- Team Games -

Each team has a pit full of ice - oh, and chests which are full of diamonds. Using only TNT, you must get as many diamonds as possible.
The name says it all. Teams will compete to see which knows the most about minecraft. You get 20 diamonds for each correct answer, but...both teammates have to get it correct!
Building a fort is harder than you'd think. The team to build the fort that is the best defense against the other team's snowballs is the winner!
A luck based game where each team chooses between 6 different minecart tracks. Some reward, some kill, and some just stop. The team with the most players alive wins!
A simple building contest.

A fireworks show!

THIS IS PLANNED TO HAPPEN ON DECEMBER 13th, SATURDAY AT 4PM PST.

Hello there~

Minecraft IGN : soot_rabbit
Have you ever griefed? : Nope.
Why do you want to join? : Potato mentioned this server to me, he's my referral. I'm also looking for a more peaceful environment to build with a community, the server I've been on for the past five months is a tad toxic and I'd love to build somewhere with more relaxed people that aren't aiming for drama.
What do you think you can contribute? I've been playing MC since I was 14 years old and have a lot of experience. I also consider myself a fairly decent builder. Hopefully you can view that album, I think I've set it to public (。・ω・。)

Thank you for viewing my application! Also, if you guys have a skype group I'd happily share my username.

Last edited:
Hello there~

Minecraft IGN : soot_rabbit
Why do you want to join? : Potato mentioned this server to me, he's my referral. I'm also looking for a more peaceful environment to build with a community, the server I've been on for the past five months is a tad toxic and I'd love to build somewhere with more relaxed people that aren't aiming for drama.
What do you think you can contribute? I've been playing MC since I was 14 years old and have a lot of experience. I also consider myself a fairly decent builder. Hopefully you can view that album, I think I've set it to public (。・ω・。)

Thank you for viewing my application! Also, if you guys have a skype group I'd happily share my username.

Accepted. I haven't thought of starting a Skype group...hmmm..pretty good idea.
Potato, could you whitelist her?
The command is /whitelist add <player>

Minecraft IGN : Jayson64
Have you ever griefed? : No
Why do you want to join? : Because I wanna play Minecraft.
What do you think you can contribute? : S****y houses.

Minecraft IGN : MudkipOshawott
Why do you want to join? : So I can improve my building skills, and join a minecraft community. (I haven't played in a while XD)
What do you think you can contribute? : Uh... my horrible okay build?

I'm having some trouble connecting. When I try to connect with the latest update, it says Craftbukkit 1.7.9 then when I downgrade to 1.7.9, it says my client is obsolete since it uses 8.1. Then when I go to 8.1, it says Craftbukkit 1.7.9 again. Any way to fix this?

I'm having some trouble connecting. When I try to connect with the latest update, it says Craftbukkit 1.7.9 then when I downgrade to 1.7.9, it says my client is obsolete since it uses 8.1. Then when I go to 8.1, it says Craftbukkit 1.7.9 again. Any way to fix this?

That's very odd. The server is 1.7.9 unless it updated in the last day, so it shouldn't be giving you the message that it's 8.1. Have you tried deleting and redownloading the launcher?

Not for our server.

Bump! Check back to see if you've been whitelisted if you applied!

Minecraft IGN : George_The_Frogg
Have you ever griefed? : Nope
Why do you want to join? : I want to play more than just singleplayr, plus the belltree community is amazing!
What do you think you can contribute? : I'm pretty good at surviving? c:

and I'll try out the mod thing
Minecraft IGN : George_the_Frogg
Why? : I really like helping others out in many ways!(building, redstone, mining whatever)!
Have you ever been a mod somewhere? : No :C
How often are you online: Depends. From all day (like 10 am to 8 pm) to like an hour (class)

Minecraft IGN : George_The_Frogg
Have you ever griefed? : Nope
Why do you want to join? : I want to play more than just singleplayr, plus the belltree community is amazing!
What do you think you can contribute? : I'm pretty good at surviving? c:

and I'll try out the mod thing
Minecraft IGN : George_the_Frogg
Why? : I really like helping others out in many ways!(building, redstone, mining whatever)!
Have you ever been a mod somewhere? : No :C
How often are you online: Depends. From all day (like 10 am to 8 pm) to like an hour (class)

Regular application accepted. Mod application rejected. We have enough mods for now.

Back