• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Minecraft Server - IN LOCKDOWN

I'm sorry I have not been on lately. School caught up with me, and I'm getting very stressed.

I apologize for not having the event ready.
When I disabled one plugin, my warp set dissapeared. Plus the fact that I haven't had time to work on it, and my life is pretty chaotic right now doesn't help.
I hope you all understand.

Minecraft IGN : Shadow_Star137
Have you ever griefed?: Never have done, never will.
Why do you want to join? : Well I typically play minigame servers a lot and I'm getting a bit bored of playing the same ones day in and day out. Plus, I'm lonely on my singleplayer world, so why not join a small, but friendly server?
What do you think you can contribute? Well... I actually don't know. I'm alright-ish builder, but not the most creative and you seem to have plenty of others who say their skill is building. ^_^" Maybe just being able to help out others when they want it/need it? Such as gathering resources, building things, exploring, etc. I like helping.

I probably won't be active on the server until Thursday if I do get white listed. I may hop on during the week, but I'm currently using minecraft to help on a college assignment, but if I get it done tomorrow, then that'll change.

Minecraft IGN : Shadow_Star137
Have you ever griefed?: Never have done, never will.
Why do you want to join? : Well I typically play minigame servers a lot and I'm getting a bit bored of playing the same ones day in and day out. Plus, I'm lonely on my singleplayer world, so why not join a small, but friendly server?
What do you think you can contribute? Well... I actually don't know. I'm alright-ish builder, but not the most creative and you seem to have plenty of others who say their skill is building. ^_^" Maybe just being able to help out others when they want it/need it? Such as gathering resources, building things, exploring, etc. I like helping.

I probably won't be active on the server until Thursday if I do get white listed. I may hop on during the week, but I'm currently using minecraft to help on a college assignment, but if I get it done tomorrow, then that'll change.

Accepted. I'll whitelist you as soon as I can.

Finally finished with my college work for the term! Though, they already set us work from next term. -_-" However! Since I don't give a flying feather about it for the moment, I should be able to go on the server tonight at last. I really need a break. XD Also, how active is everyone on the server? Just out of curiosity.

Finally finished with my college work for the term! Though, they already set us work from next term. -_-" However! Since I don't give a flying feather about it for the moment, I should be able to go on the server tonight at last. I really need a break. XD Also, how active is everyone on the server? Just out of curiosity.

Nobody's been on in a while, but I'm sure with more people It'll go back to normal.

I was on alone earlier today after a week-long absence <_<

On a side note, if anybody finds an ocean biome, please tell me. I've been traveling forever and haven't found one XD

Just tried to join the server and it said I wasn't white-listed???

Oops, I'm so sorry! I haven't gotten the chance to go on in a while. I'll whitelist you in a bit.

EDIT: We are experiencing some technical issues. I'll fix them as fast as I can.

Last edited:
Back