Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I could be interested in participating in the next event, but do I guess right that you'll have to be a NH player for that? Because if yes, I won't be able to...
Without giving away anything specific: no, you do not need to own Animal Crossing: New Horizons in order to join Camp TBT and contribute to your cabin.

Thank you! I've just "Opted in" right now, so thanks for clearing that :giggle:. You're always so kind and patient with my silliness!

how important will a wi-fi connection be for the event? this new time-frame overlaps almost exclusively with when i'm on holiday, where i'll only be able to have internet access on my phone using data. my laptop and switch lite won't be connected whatsoever. just wondering how much that's going to screw me, if at all.

how important will a wi-fi connection be for the event? this new time-frame overlaps almost exclusively with when i'm on holiday, where i'll only be able to have internet access on my phone using data. my laptop and switch lite won't be connected whatsoever. just wondering how much that's going to screw me, if at all.
You may find it challenging to participate in all aspects of the event if you are completely dependent on mobile data.

i didn't participate in the tournament thing (whatever the event with the colour teams and super stars was) can someone confirm if i opt in but later decide not to participate that i won't be screwing over the other 50 people on my team, idr if i asked that last time

i didn't participate in the tournament thing (whatever the event with the colour teams and super stars was) can someone confirm if i opt in but later decide not to participate that i won't be screwing over the other 50 people on my team, idr if i asked that last time
We expect teams to be large enough that it shouldn't cause an issue if a few people are inactive. However, if you opt into the event we will not manually withdraw you from the cabin if you later change your mind.

Sounds like another cool event! And the banner changing with the hour is pretty cool! I saw it early in the morning when I got up, but didn't have time to say anything as I had to get ready for work. But it was surprising and amazing to see a night time sky.

Any idea when details about the event is going to be released? I was going to participate but right now I’m dealing with some mental health problems so, I am hesitant to opt in when I don’t know what the event will be like and am unsure how I will be feeling by the time the event starts.

Any idea when details about the event is going to be released? I was going to participate but right now I’m dealing with some mental health problems so, I am hesitant to opt in when I don’t know what the event will be like and am unsure how I will be feeling by the time the event starts.
We will not be revealing any further details about the event prior to it launching on August 8th. You will still be able to opt-in after the event begins, but you may have to wait a little longer to be assigned a cabin. Everyone who signs-up in advance will be assigned a cabin as the event goes live.

Yeah the sunset really took me by surprise. The sun glare was Bam! Right in my face, but in a good way. I see people saying that the hourly themes were a thing before. This is my first time seeing them though. Very cool either way!

You all did great with all the behind the scenes work!

Yeah the sunset really took me by surprise. The sun glare was Bam! Right in my face, but in a good way. I see people saying that the hourly themes were a thing before. This is my first time seeing them though. Very cool either way!

You all did great with all the behind the scenes work!
Haha yeah I'm still not expecting the site colours to change so it's still shocking but in a good way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back