• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 10.21.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
At lease someone has some compassion. My dad committed suicide and then I got fired from TBT after working my ass off on the moderation team for the last 2 years.

I wish I could be a replacement, but I decided that if I were to serve on the team, I?m sticking to Project Staff.

Thank you Peter, Jake and Tom for all your hard work over the past two years! Welcome to the green club. :cool:

Thank you to the mods that worked hard to lock my threads and delete my offensive posts. TBT would have been worse without you.

I'd say thank you but I wasn't here for when most of y'all modded so you didn't delete me ****.

Bit of a shame

pretty shocking to see tom and jake no longer mods. they'd been during the majority of my active time here, certainly was a pretty big impact, best of wishes, along with peter. usually id add some cruddy comment but hey probably not the time for that

At lease someone has some compassion. My dad committed suicide and then I got fired from TBT after working my ass off on the moderation team for the last 2 years.

I'm sorry to hear that, jake. Thanks for dealing with all the **** i posted on the TBT discord.

im sorry to hear about that jake, i hope things will brighten up for you within time.

TOM, i'll miss u, u were a rare breed of mod that was rly nice and easy to talk to :( basically one of the first ppl i was friends with on this site so if u go anywhere i'll kill u, thanks for all ur hard work

Thank you Peter, Jake, and Tom, for your hard work in helping the forums to run smoothly. We’ll miss you guys.

Thank you to everyone who keeps The Bell Tree up & running! I'm sorry to see some of you leaving. I hope the future holds bright things ahead.

thanks mods that are stepping down and whatever we all rly appreciate it and gl with idk i just wanted to say gl :))

Thanks for the bells finally :D

Also might just buy Mint, that face is pretty cute aha.

I just noticed this today, and it’s sad that Tom and Jake has to drop out of the staff.

Overall, nice Direct.

How could I forget you, Peter.

Last edited:
Peter, Jake and Tom: You will be missed! Thank you for your contributions to this wonderful community! I wish you the best in life and hope to see you guys on the forums again. <3

Aww it's really shocking to see Tom, Jake and Peter step down! I did not expect that at all. Thank you guys so much for all the hard work and time you've put into this site <3

Was not expecting the mod changes. Thanks for all the effort you guys have put into this site for the last few years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back