Trading Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizuo

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (2) +
Beau is in boxes right now. I'm looking for Marshal.

*Beau is not 100% original. I've had him for a while so his catchphrase/greeting, house, and clothes have all been changed.

I have Marshal and I'm not planning on keeping him, but he's not in boxes.

whatre you going to do if nobody offers marshall?
are you just going to void him rather than giving someone their dreamie?​

If Kade is able to TT and get Marshal in boxes for me that would be awesome c: I could also wait for Marshal if that's possible. In the case of no one offering Marshal, I do have someone that has offered to trade Beau for another one of my dreamies.

Last edited:
If Kade is able to TT and get Marshal in boxes for me that would be awesome c: I could also wait for Marshal if that's possible. In the case of no one offering Marshal, I do have someone that has offered to trade Beau for another one of my dreamies.
that would be great ahh. I will TT to get him into boxes, but I'm not sure how long it will take. I can promise you he will be yours though. if you feel uneasy with that I totally understand though :)

that would be great ahh. I will TT to get him into boxes, but I'm not sure how long it will take. I can promise you he will be yours though. if you feel uneasy with that I totally understand though :)

That's okay! I'm willing to wait c: Are you ready to come get Beau now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops that posted twice x__x I'm still new to this forum thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops that posted twice x__x I'm still new to this forum thing

haha thats okay! i had beau in my town a while back, and although i'm pretty sure he went through the cycle i'm not positive. either way i'll add you and come now :)

Okay, I hope things work out. Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad it went well. Just notify me when you have Marshal in boxes, thank you!

Okay, I hope things work out. Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad it went well. Just notify me when you have Marshal in boxes, thank you!

thanks so much! if you ever want to come visit my town to confirm marshal is still there without boxes just ask c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back