• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Beau the Lazy Deer is moving!

mintokeki

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Beau is moving out soon and I'm looking for any of my dreamies: Snake (jock rabbit), Merengue (normal rhino), Mitzi (normal cat) or Rosie (peppy cat). I don't care if they are original or not, any is fine as long as the house interior isn't too bad. Beau is 90% original, the only exceptions are his shirt and one of his bush cutouts are missing. I've already made a post on acnltrades.tumblr.com but so far came up empty with villager offers. I have a few bell offers, but I'd really like to try and see if I could get a villager offer first before selling Beau. :p

Please reply to me ASAP if you're interested

-
*EDIT* I have 9 villagers in my town

Last edited:
Mitzi is fine but you don't mind if I wait a little while longer to see if there's more offers? ;)

I have rosie, but i am hosting a bid for her, could I buy beau off of you for bells? :3

Back