Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (232) +
Still trying to complete my Togepi egg collectibles quest. I just need two more!

Name your price. I can add a popsicle and/or an ice cream swirl. And/or in game stuff.

[!] My Peach is NOT available for trade. It's too dear to my heart.

Thank you for reading and your possible future help! n_n

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you very much! I am now at 6/10 ~
Gorgeous avatar, by the way, big fan n_n
Closing thread, will re open when I have the TBT to continue my collection ~ (now that I discovered I didn't need to make a new thread everytime but could easily re open previous threads, *cough cough*)

I have one I can sell you for 1500. Which is what i paid for it, so i would like to recoup that cost. Let me know if that works? :)

A
W I L D
B U M P
A P P E A R S​

T O G E P I

B U M P :D

Thank you both so much for your benevolence! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ ♥

I have one I can sell you for 1500. Which is what i paid for it, so i would like to recoup that cost. Let me know if that works? :)

Sure, it's a fair price! I will send your the BTB right now! Thank you very much! ~ :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

JOY! Another egg has joined my party. Thank you so much Skyfall n_n

Just three more to go. Since I am now officially poor, I will close this thread, until I can purchase another one.

Thanks to mortimae's sweetness, I can now start searching for yet another Togepi egg collectible.

I'd be willing to sell my Togepi for The Ice Cream and some TBT. Name the TBT Price.

Not sure; if we consider an Ice Cream to be worth somewhere between 200 and 250, and a Togepi egg to be worth between 1k and 1.5k, I'd be willing to give you 1.1k TBT + my Ice Cream. Which is all I have really ;v;

Last edited:
How about 500TBT+ Ice Cream?

Are you sure? That would be incredibly nice of you, and it would be a great help for me to get my very last egg!
Will send that your way, thank you so much ;u; ♥

Are you sure? That would be incredibly nice of you, and it would be a great help for me to get my very last egg!
Will send that your way, thank you so much ;u; ♥

I'm willing to help! I have no use since I hardly go on TBT anymore, and I plan on giving the tbt away on a SSB4 Tourney

I'm willing to help! I have no use since I hardly go on TBT anymore, and I plan on giving the tbt away on a SSB4 Tourney

Much appreciated! And this SSB4 Tourney sounds like a great idea!
Sent everything, I let the collectible 'hidden' because I have seen some people who wanted their collectibles sent like that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for your help Dark Samus! ♥
Closing thread until I can afford my very last Togepi egg :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back