• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Baskets of fruit (any normal, native fruit!)

aurorstorm

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi! I recently lost my game cartridge I'd had since 2013 :( :( so I bought a new cartridge and started it 2 days ago. My town is empty and sad and I've already planted all my apples.

If anyone could sell me some baskets of their native fruit or any normal fruit (not perfect!) that'd be soo helpful. I can pay, but I only have 40k bells total soo... it would just be a small thank you amount for your kindness really! Sorry! But I hope someone can still help me out! x

Hey!
I can give you the fruit you need (pears, oranges, peaches and cherries) for free. :)

I'm collecting the fruit right now. As soon as I've done it, I'll open the gates. :)

Last edited:
Back