• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Hi guys, I need some gold nuggets and willing to trade with either bells or Nook mile ticket. Give me a fair deal and let's trade! My ID: SW-5745-9759-4477.

Willing to trade 2 gold nuggets for 200K IGB. PM me if interested. :)

Looking for a gold nugget ASAP anyone please. I can pay as much IGB as you want.

in desperate need of the wooden book shelves (2) and a few stacks of rocks/regular wood. can pay with igb! please pm ~

Looking to trade iron for stone? Any and all would be appreciated! <3 I am also low key drowning in red windflowers if anyone needs those.

I need all kinds of sea shells, willing to give some softwood/hardwood/iron/stone stacks

I need all kinds of sea shells, willing to give some softwood/hardwood/iron/stone stacks
I only have 2 coral, 2 Venus combs, 4 sand dollars and 2 cowries. I really need wood/hardwood and would be willing to pay for more

I have a Red Lighthouse and I am interested in trading it for a grey brick-styled lighthouse (don't know the color variant name of it). Alternately, I could trade 2-3 Nook Miles Tickets which should be enough to cover the cost of a lighthouse.

The left red lighthouse is what I have, the right grey one is what I'm looking for. Thanks.

result.png

Edit: Actually I think I might've posted in the wrong trading thread. For that I apologize.

Last edited:
Looking for gold nuggets, willing to pay in bells or nmt

Looking to buy stacks of gold nuggets and regular wood for nmt/star frags/rusted parts/most other mats, pm me!

in desperate need of the wooden book shelves (2) and a few stacks of rocks/regular wood. can pay with igb! please pm ~
edit// i also have gold nuggets i can offer for stacks of regular wood/rocks. pm me offers
wooden shelves have been found!

Hello! I really need some iron to make tools & finish some construction! I haven't gotten many rocks on my island lately :( I can trade other materials like wood, cherries, coconuts, pansies, & hyacinths, & I have 1 gold nugget :cool:

LF lily seeds (red, yellow, and white)
FT rose, hyacinth, windflower seeds (red, yellow, and white)

Please message me if you would like to trade!

Looking for rusted parts for IGB or NMT! PM me your offer if you're interested!

Back