• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Bam needs a good home!

lorien

Mayor Alex
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (81) +
My Bam is moving out by accident, I need a good home for him ASAP :) please help me out, I do not want to void him.

Hey there! If you can't find anyone to take Bam, I'd be happy to take him in and cycle him out at a later time so that you don't have to void him. You can check out my cycling town in my signature if you'd like! I promise he will go to a nice home. :)

Last edited:
Hey there! If you can't find anyone to take Bam, I'd be happy to take him in and cycle him out at a later time so that you don't have to void him. You can check out my cycling town in my signature if you'd like! I promise he will go to a nice home. :)

That would be great! I'm sure someone out there wants him pretty badly so a cycling town would help him find a good home - I just don't have time to wait. Thank you! Is your FC for your cycling town going to be the same as the one in your sidebar?

I can give him a nice home now and I have room. But if you want to get him back from sunkyung that's all right. I'd love him, tho, so it's up to you. :)

@ankhes You can have him :) I would love to keep him but I don't think I'll ever cycle through 16 villagers haha. I'll add you now

Last edited:
Oh, and if you accept me my FC is NOT the one in my sidebar, it is 2492-4142-1135 and the town is MaudRoss. Thanks for considering me. Just let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, bummer. :( Bye, Bam!!! I hope you find someone else to love you!

Oh, and if you accept me my FC is NOT the one in my sidebar, it is 2492-4142-1135 and the town is MaudRoss. Thanks for considering me. Just let me know! :)

adding you now, let me know when you're ready to come over :)

Great things worked out. :) I just like to offer people a back-up plan if their only choice is to void. By all means though, he should go to someone who would love him! :D

Oh, wait...me??? Oh, I thought he was gone!

I'm coming! Did you add my right FC? I have you added. :) On my way! Woo hoo! I can put off bedtime a few more minutes, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see you. Did you add the FC in my post? *all excited to get Bam over here!*

BTW, thank you, Sunkyung. I'll love him to the moon and back!

Last edited:

Oh, wait...me??? Oh, I thought he was gone!

I'm coming! Did you add my right FC? I have you added. :) On my way! Woo hoo! I can put off bedtime a few more minutes, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see you. Did you add the FC in my post? *all excited to get Bam over here!*

BTW, thank you, Sunkyung. I'll love him to the moon and back!

Yep I added the right FC, just took me a minute to open the gate because I was on the wrong character lol sorry about that. They're open now

Back