• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Bam needs a good home!

lorien

Mayor Alex
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (81) +
My Bam is moving out by accident, I need a good home for him ASAP :) please help me out, I do not want to void him.

Hey there! If you can't find anyone to take Bam, I'd be happy to take him in and cycle him out at a later time so that you don't have to void him. You can check out my cycling town in my signature if you'd like! I promise he will go to a nice home. :)

Last edited:
Hey there! If you can't find anyone to take Bam, I'd be happy to take him in and cycle him out at a later time so that you don't have to void him. You can check out my cycling town in my signature if you'd like! I promise he will go to a nice home. :)

That would be great! I'm sure someone out there wants him pretty badly so a cycling town would help him find a good home - I just don't have time to wait. Thank you! Is your FC for your cycling town going to be the same as the one in your sidebar?

I can give him a nice home now and I have room. But if you want to get him back from sunkyung that's all right. I'd love him, tho, so it's up to you. :)

@ankhes You can have him :) I would love to keep him but I don't think I'll ever cycle through 16 villagers haha. I'll add you now

Last edited:
Oh, and if you accept me my FC is NOT the one in my sidebar, it is 2492-4142-1135 and the town is MaudRoss. Thanks for considering me. Just let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, bummer. :( Bye, Bam!!! I hope you find someone else to love you!

Oh, and if you accept me my FC is NOT the one in my sidebar, it is 2492-4142-1135 and the town is MaudRoss. Thanks for considering me. Just let me know! :)

adding you now, let me know when you're ready to come over :)

Great things worked out. :) I just like to offer people a back-up plan if their only choice is to void. By all means though, he should go to someone who would love him! :D

Oh, wait...me??? Oh, I thought he was gone!

I'm coming! Did you add my right FC? I have you added. :) On my way! Woo hoo! I can put off bedtime a few more minutes, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see you. Did you add the FC in my post? *all excited to get Bam over here!*

BTW, thank you, Sunkyung. I'll love him to the moon and back!

Last edited:

Oh, wait...me??? Oh, I thought he was gone!

I'm coming! Did you add my right FC? I have you added. :) On my way! Woo hoo! I can put off bedtime a few more minutes, then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see you. Did you add the FC in my post? *all excited to get Bam over here!*

BTW, thank you, Sunkyung. I'll love him to the moon and back!

Yep I added the right FC, just took me a minute to open the gate because I was on the wrong character lol sorry about that. They're open now

Back