~Baby Chibis~ [Full]

oh no....... I hope you and your angel will get through this, I'm so sorry for what happened. :c I would be so sad if the same thing happened to one of my pets.

Thanks so much for your words. <3 She seems to be doing okay as of now. It honestly really pains me to think about this, but she's getting really old, so I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself that I might have to put her down/she might die naturally in the somewhat near future. :/

I'm not sure if I told you this, but she did manage to regain her vision. We weren't sure why at first. But after her recent seizure the vet told us she was blind again. We had no idea seizures could blind dogs so we think she must of became blind in the first place due to having a seizure while we weren't around. She regained her vision the second time in just one hour. It took her two whole weeks to regain her sight the first time! I have no idea why it took that long. It's really strange how the brain works... But at least now she can navigate easier so that I'm thankful for.

Thanks so much for your words. <3 She seems to be doing okay as of now. It honestly really pains me to think about this, but she's getting really old, so I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself that I might have to put her down/she might die naturally in the somewhat near future. :/

I'm not sure if I told you this, but she did manage to regain her vision. We weren't sure why at first. But after her recent seizure the vet told us she was blind again. We had no idea seizures could blind dogs so we think she must of became blind in the first place due to having a seizure while we weren't around. She regained her vision the second time in just one hour. It took her two whole weeks to regain her sight the first time! I have no idea why it took that long. It's really strange how the brain works... But at least now she can navigate easier so that I'm thankful for.

Oh that's great news about her sight! Yeah it's sad not knowing when it will happen or when the time will come. :c

Pick up for Simple!~ <3 I had lots of fun drawing her. c: I really like the way she turned out, and I hope you do too! Thank you so much for commissioning me! ^-^

oh8njL1.png

Pick up for Simple!~ <3 I had lots of fun drawing her. c: I really like the way she turned out, and I hope you do too! Thank you so much for commissioning me! ^-^

oh8njL1.png

Hi! I love your version! Thank you so much for considering. I can't wait to use it! I will be sending payment now! I hope to commission again from you! I got more ocs! xD

Hi! I love your version! Thank you so much for considering. I can't wait to use it! I will be sending payment now! I hope to commission again from you! I got more ocs! xD

I'm really happy you like it! I'll be looking forward to maybe drawing your other ocs in the future >w< !

Back