• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Awww... Cute!

Cariad

niamh
Bells
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
January Birthstone (Garnet)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
So, it's my bestie (lily) birthday, and she had a party. She was there with drift! It was a cute froggie party! Have you had any cute birthdays before.

I have so far, never had a birthday party, however I've had some times where it was so close to having one but they moved out before it happened.

yeah, birthday parties are so cute

Genji had his birthday on the 21st, so he invited Francine to the party. The next day, on Francine's birthday, Genji was invited.

I was like "OMG THIS IS SO CUTE THEY INVITED TO EACH OTHER'S PARTIES"

Last edited:
I once had a party with Benjamin, Pekoe, and Diana and all 3 are SOOOOOO CCUUUUUUTE when they are happy.

I recently attended Rosie's birthday party, thought it was the cutest. :D Mira was there and they were just singing and dancing around and.. well, that's pretty much it, but I just thought it was so adorable.

Lyman and Kiki went to each other's birthday parties. I think they're best friends.

I've been to a few. They always seem incredibly depressing to me, just two or three animals skipping around in a dark bare room with a single balloon and a cake they never touch... Well, I make sure to give my guys their favorite stuff as presents, so that's something at least.

I went to Diana's party.

It was just her and Walt...

Certainly not helping the romance rumors they have hahahah

Its not a birthday party
but ankha was at rosies house at 1am
'nuff said for it to be suspicious

I had Filbert, Coco, and Freya at mine. They got me a birthday table as a present. It was really cute.

Last edited:
Last one was Diana. Annalise was there as well. I like finding presents for them and I love how they react when they open what you brought for them. :)

I'm in March in my alt town and today is Merengue's birthday. She's in her house dancing around with Queenie. It's cute.

Awwww. My Lily celebrated with Marshal. Never knew they were bff. :3

My boyf's Lily celebrated with Ribbot <3 it was so cute~~~

Back