• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Autumn's Trading Post, officially closed | Complete! Thank you everyone! ❤️

Hiya! Would you do Becky/Gaston/Elmer for Apple/Cookie/Alice?<3

(Sorry if someone has mentioned any of the cards I'm asking for I haven't read the messages on this thread.)

No worries! No one has mentioned them yet. There is a distinct possibility that I would be interested in this trade, though I'm a little hesitant with Apple and Cookie, Only because I was under the impression they were more popular. Private message me though, I wouldn't mind discussing a trade further.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade 179 Hopper and 241 Hans for 173 Julian. Please let me know If you are interested. :)

Sorry, at the moment, I am prioritizing getting higher popularity cards for my rare cards. As soon as I make more headway on that, then I'll be looking more into trading multiples for popular characters. Thank you for the offer though. I'll let you know if things change.

I have Jingle, Prince and Hans, and I'm willing to trade for Shari, Nana and Tangy? :D

Last edited:
I have Jingle, Prince and Hans, and I'm willing to trade for Shari, Nana and Tangy? :D

Ah, unfortunately Tangy is already involved in another trade. If there is anyone else you are interested in, let me know and we can work something out! :D

No problem! How about two of mine (your choice which) for shari and nana?

Hi! Would you be willing to trade Toby or Rilla (from the sanrio amiibo set) for Coco? (Im also looking for a few others but im not sure if its fair to ask for a 2 cards for 1 sanrio cards )

Hi! Would you be willing to trade Toby or Rilla (from the sanrio amiibo set) for Coco? (Im also looking for a few others but im not sure if its fair to ask for a 2 cards for 1 sanrio cards )

Hello! Yeah, that sounds like an excellent trade! To me, with the more popular cards, doing a one on one sounds fitting. if they are less popular cards, I don't mind trading a couple for one. Maybe send me a private message about the other cards you're interested in? We can work out a deal. :)

Last edited:
I'm giving high preference to offers for my popular cards with the popular cards I still have on my list. I am also willing to trade multiples of my other cards in order to get the remainder of the popular cards on my list. Thank you! :D

Are the bolded ones the popular cards you still need? If so, is Julian still available? There are two asterisks not one so I'm not sure if that means both are being traded or what

Are the bolded ones the popular cards you still need? If so, is Julian still available? There are two asterisks not one so I'm not sure if that means both are being traded or what

Yes, the bolded cards are the popular ones I still need. And both of my Julien cards are being traded. Sorry.

Hi again Autumn! I know we are still in a current trade, but I got new cards today and saw that you need some that I got. I have Grams 211, Del 223, and Elmer 350. Would you like to trade all 3 of them for Goldie? And if not her, then Cookie? I have more cards I can trade out too if you want to take a look at my thread, but I saw that you were in current trades with some of them. Just let me know!

Hi again Autumn! I know we are still in a current trade, but I got new cards today and saw that you need some that I got. I have Grams 211, Del 223, and Elmer 350. Would you like to trade all 3 of them for Goldie? And if not her, then Cookie? I have more cards I can trade out too if you want to take a look at my thread, but I saw that you were in current trades with some of them. Just let me know!

hello there! Oh, I'd love to do a trade! And of course, you're more than welcome to Goldie, Of course! I'll check to see if I still have your address in my inbox and I'll let you know if I need it again. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I updated my information in my original post. I also changed some of my trading rules. ;)

hello there! Oh, I'd love to do a trade! And of course, you're more than welcome to Goldie, Of course! I'll check to see if I still have your address in my inbox and I'll let you know if I need it again. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I updated my information in my original post. I also changed some of my trading rules. ;)

Awesome thank you! I still have your address :)

Your 008 Timmy (if you still have one left) and 013 Sahara for 179 Hopper? I'm located in Canada :)

Your 008 Timmy (if you still have one left) and 013 Sahara for 179 Hopper? I'm located in Canada :)

Absolutely! I do still have another Timmy. Send me a private message and we can exchange addresses! :D

Last edited:
Hi! I was hoping to trade my Rizzo (376) and Stella (WA-07)
for your Yuka (071), Savannah (133), Dierdre (240) and Ken (255).
Let me know if you want to trade. Thanks! :)

Hi! I was hoping to trade my Rizzo (376) and Stella (WA-07)
for your Yuka (071), Savannah (133), Dierdre (240) and Ken (255).
Let me know if you want to trade. Thanks! :)
Hello Hon! Thank you for the message on my thread! I actually just made a trade where I am getting Rizzo, But I am still interested in Stella. Let me know if there something else you can offer or we can work around what is already on the table. :)

Last edited:
Hello Hon! Thank you for the message on my thread! I actually just made a trade where I am getting Rizzo, But I am still interested in Stella. Let me know if there something else you can offer or we can work around what is already on the table. :)

Oh! Uhm... I think it's just Stella, because you have Dizzy in a trade already, right?

I could just do Stella for Yuka and Savannah. :'3

Hello again :) I have 204 Pelly, would you be interested in trading your 086 Chief for her?

Oh! Uhm... I think it's just Stella, because you have Dizzy in a trade already, right?

I could just do Stella for Yuka and Savannah. :'3

absolutely! If I forget to do it, send me a private message with your address!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again :) I have 204 Pelly, would you be interested in trading your 086 Chief for her?

Quite possibly. I will think about it and let you know. If you don't hear for me relatively soon, maybe send me a private message to remind me. Thank you! ;)

Back