Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (235) +
Hey all, looking for one of each for the opposite versions of my games. Will be paying tbt for each. I can also help get them for you, if you need them.

It sounds like you have both games? If you weren't aware, you can get multiple armors per game, just need to farm for the materials he asks for again

It sounds like you have both games? If you weren't aware, you can get multiple armors per game, just need to farm for the materials he asks for again
Yeah, I want to have one of each evolution in each game. Iโ€™ve gotten multiple of each version specific in each game already, just canโ€™t trade them to myself to the opposite version. Unless Iโ€™m completely mistaken? Totally possible! ๐Ÿ˜…

I have a charcadet holing auspicious armour I could give to you!! :D

I have a charcadet holing auspicious armour I could give to you!! :D
Thatโ€™d be awesome, thank you!! Iโ€™m heading to bed now, but I can jump on pretty much whenever tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜€

Yeah, I want to have one of each evolution in each game. Iโ€™ve gotten multiple of each version specific in each game already, just canโ€™t trade them to myself to the opposite version. Unless Iโ€™m completely mistaken? Totally possible! ๐Ÿ˜…
Ah right, I assume you only have one switch? For some reason I assumed you had 2 haha. With two you can trade them between each other

Ah right, I assume you only have one switch? For some reason I assumed you had 2 haha. With two you can trade them between each other
I actually do have two, and my plan originally was actually to trade them between each other! but Iโ€™m already playing both games on one switch and I decided I didnโ€™t want to start both games again on my other one to essentially be playing the same game 4 times haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is how I ended up at just buying them. Itโ€™s funny, I was starting violet on my second one last night and I was like, mannn, I donโ€™t wanna do this. ๐Ÿ˜…

Back