• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Auctioning away TBT bells

Moonstone-June

Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (43) +
I don't use this site much, and I would like to sell all my TBT's for in-game bells. I hope I got the amounts right, tell me if you think they need to be changed. This raffle ends at around this time tommorow.

Item: 393 TBT (Might get a little higher)
Starting Bid: 1 million
Minimum Increment: 500k
End Time: 6pm GMT

Last edited:
The amount you put for Min bid is called the starting bid and the 500k is the minimum increment :)

The amount you put in Min bid is called the Starting Bid and the 500k is the Minimum Increment :)

Wow, surprised it got to this much xD

The end time will be 6pm, but if anyone posts within the last five minutes I will carry it on for another five to stop last minute bidders and make it fair. I'll edit the first post in a sec.

@penguins
Oh wow, so sorry :(! I was on mobile at the time and assumed the last bid was correct, you have won with 25 mil.

Last edited:
OH! That's odd, sorry when I bid I thought that was the highest. TBT must of glitched out for me (I recall Sir Integra's posts coming out of no where when I bid even though I checked this thread and posted 4 hours after that post. On the first page, heck I didn't even see penguins's post so something must of been up??? Or I either missed it entirely somehow.) But anyway If I knew 25 was the highest I would of bid 25.5 for sure. </3 Sorry again.

Last edited:
Back