• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling * Atheos Cycling * |Boxes: Vesta | New: Annalise|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw all lurkers are welcome so I'd love to lurk for Henry or O'Hare if they move in. Henry is prioroty. :)

Scratch that...I will place a 24 hour reserve on Henry AND O'Hare...whichever one you get first. If I have to just choose one like the rules said I choose Henry. Thank you!

Last edited:
May we 24 hr reserve more then one villager? If so.. Id like to reserve Wolfgang, Tia, Vladimir, and colton! If theres a max of 1,2, or 3 then take them in that order :) Thanks

Only one villager may be reserved for each type of reservation - I will mark you down for a 24 hour reservation for Vladimir (Wolfgang and Tia are T2's so I do not accept reservations for them, but I can PM/VM you when/if they move in if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I place a 24 hr reserve on Blanche please?

You got it ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that...I will place a 24 hour reserve on Henry AND O'Hare...whichever one you get first. If I have to just choose one like the rules said I choose Henry. Thank you!

I can do one villager per type of reservation - I can mark you down for a 24 hour reservation for Henry but I am likely to get O'Hare first as I've already had Henry come and go from my town. - I will mark you for Henry and if you end up changing g your mind due to that just feel free to let me know. I have no problem changing that for you ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Diva is now in boxes - Voiding in ten minutes
Voided

Marina has been adopted ^.^

Merry is now in boxes

I have to go make supper now and such so when I get back she will be voided if no one has interest

I don't need Henry since he was in campsite. Could I change my reservation to Lily?

Samson is now in boxes - He will be voided in 15 or so minutes if there is no interest
voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anabelle is now in boxes - She'll have about 15 or so minutes until void also
Voided

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back