• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Assassin I: Genesis (Town wins!)

ngl this is better as a basement game, i just don't really feel any motivation to play this one

its probably toads/Dolby as the killer, and the target is peichi.

Jeremy has been saved.

Target clue:
I gave that to you because I hate boredom the most.
The next death will change the game, and result in a talkative ghost.

Identity clue:
You all seem utterly focused on the fact that I rhyme,
but haven't my kills suggested I've been here for some time?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You have until September 28th at 8:00 pm for your protections.

Kirbystarship has received a black mark on his record for incorrectly guessing toadsworthy.

don't think he makes poems.

Dolby is actually a pretty brilliant young man and I've discussed school with him plenty of times. He's pretty good with literature from what I know about him. Also, the line that says "I've been here for a while" in the poem basically spells out that it's him since he's almost always lurking in the cellar.

The only other person I can imagine that makes poems would be KermitTea, since she is practically god when it comes to school but I find that less likely than Dolby.

Honestly I don't even care that much this game is super potato and I want it to end

Sorry I haven't updated this game, been very busy. I'll probably get around to it sometime tomorrow

Back