• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I have a question to ask. Not sure if anyone has ever asked this question. So... I'll give it a shot.

If you guys could trade places with each other for a week then who would it be and why?

I have a question to ask. Not sure if anyone has ever asked this question. So... I'll give it a shot.

If you guys could trade places with each other for a week then who would it be and why?

Justin because he's either at Disney or Hawaii for 70% of the year.

If we’re trading purely locations, then I’d probably go with a staff member in another country. If trading places comes with their jobs/school to do, then I’d swap with Thunder.

If we’re trading purely locations, then I’d probably go with a staff member in another country. If trading places comes with their jobs/school to do, then I’d swap with Thunder.

you already took my job breaking up the count in the qbtmc thread

Laudine. Then at the end of the week I'd explain to her that her cat mysteriously went missing and just hope my suitcase doesn't start meowing.

;)

No one.

Back