• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Okay I love your cats, they are so adorable. What are the cats name beside Ivy's?

Also, love the bedframe, very spooky and fits the aesthetic that I wish to have in a home someday.
Pictured is Koko (rug snail), Baxter (fluffy brown), Oni (inside donut), and Ivy again.

And thanks! I always wanted an ornate four poster bed as a kid so made it a point to procure one as an adult. It's a pretty comfy little chill spot, let me tell ya.
Have you guys ever played any Rockstar Games related titles? (Example: Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption)
I actually haven't! The GTA games never appealed to me, and while I did consider playing RDR after a lot of my friends got into it, I just never ended up taking the plunge. I don't have a ton of time for long-winded RPGs these days and would probably rather boot up Oblivion + mods since I still haven't found another game that grabbed me the way that one did. 😖

Such adorable cats @Oblivia 😍 your Koko has a very similar face to my cat 😊
5C9FC1DD-A195-4171-A21B-59E2FF1A9C9A.jpeg

@Roxxy Yours is adorable! What's his/her name?

Koko is my newest rescue. I was told she's "very wary of humans" and "will need a lot of TLC". Spoiler: she's not wary of people in the slightest but she does get lots of kisses and cuddles.

gvoEUGT.jpg
LVqqU9b.jpg

Also @Gandalf even though you haven't logged on in ages - your gift had a good 5+ year run, but Koko decided it was her newest nemesis and ripped it apart. I replaced it with something similar but it'll never be quite the same. 🦓

UDZHKG0.jpg

@Oblivia My kitty is called Brandy or Brandikins is what he normally answers to 😆 He is 7 and we got him from a rescue when he was 6 weeks old. He is spoiled rotten 🙈😊

Last edited:
okay lmao I just randomly remembered this thread exists, and I also realize now that my question technically  is related to the site, but it's an informal question so I'll ask here anyways.

who decided to make the key lime pie collectible green? all the ones I've seen irl are, like, a creme colour. don't get me wrong, I think the collectible looks amazing, and I honestly have a personal connection to key lime pies now thanks to it haha 💚

I suppose I could also ask, how did the holiday go for you guys? did you (or will you) do any black friday shopping?

I suppose I could also ask, how did the holiday go for you guys? did you (or will you) do any black friday shopping?
My holiday has been pretty good so far. I got to see my niece and nephews today, which was so much fun. I still have one more gathering tomorrow with my family, but it should be nice.

I do not shop on Black Friday. Too much stress.

okay lmao I just randomly remembered this thread exists, and I also realize now that my question technically  is related to the site, but it's an informal question so I'll ask here anyways.

who decided to make the key lime pie collectible green? all the ones I've seen irl are, like, a creme colour. don't get me wrong, I think the collectible looks amazing, and I honestly have a personal connection to key lime pies now thanks to it haha 💚

The key lime pie was made by @Chris! I've seen them in various shades of white and beige, though I've definitely seen green pies in certain bakeries/restaurants. Almost certainly the result of food coloring but aethestically pleasing nevertheless!

I don't really "celebrate" Thanksgiving in a traditional sense, but I had a nice meal and hung out with some cool people. I actually did brave the Black Friday crowds, though only to get some returns done that were close to overdue. 😅

Question for @Oblivia:

What did you study in college? I studied math.
I studied English because it was offered as an accelerated program. If time and money were no issue I would have pursued something in the medical or scientific field - specifically orthopedics.

The key lime pie was made by @Chris! I've seen them in various shades of white and beige, though I've definitely seen green pies in certain bakeries/restaurants. Almost certainly the result of food coloring but aethestically pleasing nevertheless!
I knew that Chris distributed it, but now that I know he actually created it as well I'm extra pleased haha 😌 it's definitely very aesthetically pleasing, I love both of the pie collectibles! 💕

Lovely staff, do you have pets and will you please post pics? Happy Christmas and thank you for getting me through this year 🌷💗

@Mods, did you have any Beanie Babies when you were little?
Yes, I used to love beanie babies! I was quite the collector back then and had the Zodiac set & a lot of different bears/assortment of others. I typically received one new one in my stocking each Christmas. :)

When McDonalds had their collab, I went in to buy just the beanie babies.

One of my favorites was Sheets!
1701909010243.png

Lovely staff, do you have pets and will you please post pics? Happy Christmas and thank you for getting me through this year 🌷💗
I used to have a shih-tzu, and am hoping to get another dog when I move (currently live in a small city apartment with no green space).

Here's a picture of her. :)
IMG_5602.JPG

@Mods, did you have any Beanie Babies when you were little?
Well, I was a teenager so not very little, but yes! I wasn't a huge collector, but I had the ones that I really loved. In fact, I still have them. My favorite was and still is Crunch the Shark. 🦈

Of course! I couldn't live without an animal. This is my rescue pup, Tanuki. He will be 8 years old on New Year's Day. 💞
20230601-224646.jpg

Back