• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Ask the Staff

-Jack- said:
Is it true that you're all wizards?
Well I am, but I am also a rogue! .... I play DnD too much.

@doctor uh rather not talk about modding people here.

@Rocketman no

@OJ ummm where to start. Desks do not have wings claws and are generally not alive. They entirely lack the nervous system a raven has, and feathers aside from the ones taht are used as quills..... yeah the list just kinda goes on like that.

@Jake O_O

Ask the Staff

Can you type a word that has never been typed but it exists somewhere in the universe?

Ask the Staff

Probably Chrono Trigger for me... I just loved the story and music and the graphics looked nice for the time, and it was fun.

Ask the Staff

Two (Actually serious) questions:

1. What the heck happened to the Bell System?

2. Most forums I belong to don't allow:
Pyramid Quotes
Personal Threads (Threads about you, not threads about how everyone feels)
Single line posts
Duplicate Threads
Null Posting Limit for new members
Et Cetera

Why is it that TBT mods don't manage these things? It wouldn't be because the majority of members here break almost every single rule regarding poor posting habits?

Pfft [/rant]

Ask the Staff

Hellsingrunner said:
Pyramid Quotes
I tend to get annoyed by that too.
When a quote starts to get long winded and there's alot of them. I tend to start a new one, or cut things down.

Ask the Staff

AndyB said:
Hellsingrunner said:
Pyramid Quotes
When a quote starts to get long winded and there's alot of them. I tend to start a new one, or cut things down.
Yea. It does get quite annoying, however you can edit what you quote, too. I just put the long walls of text into a spoiler.

Ask the Staff

Bacon Boy said:
AndyB said:
Yea. It does get quite annoying, however you can edit what you quote, too. I just put the long walls of text into a spoiler.
I just feel like if the mods would crack down on some of this stuff the forum might actually be an intelligible place instead of the spammy hellhole it is now.

nb4hellsinguNVRtlkboutrelevantshitanyway

Ask the Staff

Hellsingrunner said:

Pyramid Quotes
Single line posts
Duplicate Threads
Et Cetera

Why is it that TBT mods don't manage these things? It wouldn't be because the majority of members here break almost every single rule regarding poor posting habits?

Pfft [/rant]
Pyramids are only up to like 5...

Ask the Staff

SSgt. Garrett said:
Hellsingrunner said:

Pyramid Quotes
Single line posts
Duplicate Threads
Et Cetera

Pfft [/rant]
Pyramids are only up to like 5...
this.

everything past the fourth quote gets baleeted.

however, they are annoying. not nearly as huge as other forums i've been to, though. those pyramid quotes broke the coding, i'll tell ya what.

Ask the Staff

Don't delete Zombie's account yet please! I left him a message and I just want him to get it before he really signs off! Thanks! :)

Ask the Staff

faithe31 said:
Don't delete Zombie's account yet please! I left him a message and I just want him to get it before he really signs off! Thanks! :)
Replied and left you my contact information, thanks, means a lot. ^_^ Speak to you on MSN/email.

Back