• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Ask the Staff

-Aaron said:
can i b mod o admn? lul xd

How did you discover TBT?
Back when I got AC:CF, I was looking for guides, came across the guides here and decided to sign up.

Ask the Staff

TheDoctor said:
Sporge27 said:
TheDoctor said:
Sporge27 said:
Well the neutrons have to be spinning, and then magnets can do it :p
Who do you think I am? the third Doctor? Thank you google :p
>.> I thought you wouldn't get that...but you cheated using google!

Do all Mods like to use google when I talk about Doctor Who?
I actually watch doctor who, though I haven't seen the old ones enough to quote things.... I just use google for most things I don't quite get :p

I mean it is practically an extension of my brain when on a computer, it is pretty sweet :p
What is your favourite Doctor Who episode then? I like The Five Doctors (I've watched it on DVD 'cos, well, I wasn't alive when it was first shown)
hmm that is a rough question... I really like the "don't blink" episode though, it is really creepy :p

I actually saw the five doctors one I think... though wasn't one of them not even really there :p

Ask the Staff

To be honest I probably won't be picking up a 3DS. I want to but it's not in my financial budget right now. If I was then sure, I'd love to play AC3DS.

Ask the Staff

psygyo said:
how u post a topic?
umm same way you reply to a topic normally there is an addtopic button when viewing topics. I believe it should be kinda upper right side.

Ask the Staff

Sporge27 said:
TheDoctor said:
Sporge27 said:
TheDoctor said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I actually watch doctor who, though I haven't seen the old ones enough to quote things.... I just use google for most things I don't quite get :p

I mean it is practically an extension of my brain when on a computer, it is pretty sweet :p
What is your favourite Doctor Who episode then? I like The Five Doctors (I've watched it on DVD 'cos, well, I wasn't alive when it was first shown)
hmm that is a rough question... I really like the "don't b]Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor) didn't come back, so they used clips from Shada. (which was never broadcast)

What would be the likeliness of me getting promoted to Mod? (I'm not saying I want to but, hey, it's all ways good to know.)

Ask the Staff

Am I kinky? (Yes I learnt a new word whilst I was away)

Back